Reviews for Dot Hack: Hating to love you
KnotofRibbon chapter 13 . 12/20/2008
Oh, wow I absolutely loved this story to itty-bitty bits! (Mistral laugh-Nyahaha) I read it all in one night(because I couldn't tear my eyes away). Haha Brilliant.

I enjoyed this a lot. You did an amazing job with it.

Take care, hon.
Sightbent chapter 13 . 9/24/2008
100th Review. Good ending to a good story.

Thanks for the enjoyment.
Sightbent chapter 12 . 9/24/2008
Aww, they made up.
Sightbent chapter 8 . 9/3/2008
Once again, Wow...!
Sightbent chapter 7 . 9/3/2008
Wow...!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
Again I thought this was a great story. One of thebest Kite x Blackrose fanfics out there. I hope you'll write another one.
Distorted-Mind chapter 13 . 1/11/2007
I have to ask you, where did you get your inspiration from? I love to read & write stories, and i dont seem to ever have ideas or inspiration. Also, i must say that this piece of work is wonderful. i did enjoy it, and am wondering if you will be writing more like this.
Abroxeme chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
nice... you are a very good author... i vote for a sequel!
YOU SUCK chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
so lets start with chapter one. No, i don't get what you mean because you FUCKING CONTRADICTED YOURSELF. and the DVDs come with the game in the American version, dumbass. learn better english. for somone who is English, you butcher the language more than canadians. and notjust any canadian...the entire group of inbreeding newfoundlanders.
RuKiA RoJaS chapter 13 . 7/12/2006
Wow!Your story is Wonderful!

This is the best blackroseXkite ever!

-kiss-
Yusari chapter 13 . 6/25/2006
wowD nice story! one of the best .hacks I have read!

Yusari,
Boko the Chocobo chapter 9 . 6/10/2006
i no i am reading this late and can easily see the next chapter but that was still a ver mean hanger. in other news it 3 in and im reading this so good job it good
jedimasteryugi chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
hey i love the story
SSJ-Jolt chapter 13 . 4/19/2006
Nice... so will we see the kids of everyone but Piros (haven't even finished Infection and already dont like him) in some mad cap adventure?
N. Terrin chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
this story is AWESOME! you should write more ike this one good work.