Reviews for He's A Lady
silver replies chapter 23 . 5/6/2007
I love this story. Especially the little boys in chapter twenty two!
silverfoxninja chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
Raphael with a compulsion to shopping! That's funny! XD I wouldn't have suspected that one.

FLASH! AH! I think the team will be scarred for a while with that one. XD
silverfoxninja chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
This chapter is perfect! Mai giving fashion advice to Varon and calling him/her a tramp! I was rolling!

Hooter's, ahh the bane of it all. _ I'm curious now about what's going to happen next. XD
silverfoxninja chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
I was having such a rough week and all. I was laughing the entire time when Varon was forced to dance, Raphael Singing, and now Amelda dancing too! Great stuff! I feel so much better now that I read this.

I'm going on to the next chapter. I wanna know what happens next.

Oh, the Hooter's referance was hilarious!
silverfoxninja chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
I thought that it was rather ironic that Varon calls Amelda Pricess Prettypants, when it's him, er, her that should be called that. OMG! That was great! I was laughing so hard at what Dartz has done just for the film. XD
silverfoxninja chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
I was laughing so hard when Dartz called everyone to the conference room. A karaoke machine o.O Sounds like he's bored otut of his mind. *slaps desk from laughing* That's so insane, I love it!
silverfoxninja chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
OMG this is so funny! I'm certainly adding this one to my favorite as well as Supermarket. Both are really funny!
Evil Chibi Krayon Plushie chapter 23 . 10/31/2005
That was an awesome story! It was absolutely hilarious! I loved all the 'punishments' Dartz dealt out to Amelda Varon(a) and Raphael! The end was hysterical too! lol! Keep on writing!

~Chibi
Dragon Servant Kida chapter 23 . 10/22/2005
Make a spin off! that's a great story in the making! lol! That was a great fic, as always, two thumbs up!
Lero chapter 23 . 10/16/2005
awesome fic :]
Ryuu Soba chapter 23 . 10/16/2005
*Is dieing of laughter on the floor*

That was great

! I can't believe its over with! I'm all for the spin off idea and I'm touched by the note at the end of the chapter. Atleast I can do something right! I can't say update soon for this story but I will say, "Hurry with the spin off!"

~Soba
zigguratank chapter 23 . 10/16/2005
that's the best! poor amelda...getting hurt all over...(zT hugs amelda and he's trying to struggle out of her grasp) that's the coolest story evuh! _
zigguratank chapter 20 . 10/16/2005
AH! that's too funny! i'm actually begininng to respect tea again. i don't know why i used to hate her...maybe i just wanted someone to hate...(i was depressed back then but i'm getting through now) anyways...this is HILARIOUS! silveryuki06 would die to see yami yugi shaking his sexy groove thang up there!
Cerulean San chapter 23 . 10/16/2005
*takes moment to laught ass off* Hee... you've got a very, cute sense of humour xD.
Sekana Katayama chapter 23 . 10/16/2005
Words cannot express how hilarious and ingenious this story is. How did you think of all the ideas? Well, if you make a side story of SexyRedhead and CrazyAnzu, I'll definitely read it.