Reviews for Fine With It
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This is simply a spectacular story. A lovely view of what could've been. Brava.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I had read this a long time ago (and Winter Solace) and don't know why I didn't review then. I had tried to find them and finally came across them again now. I really like both of them and the way you write Sara in each. I wish we could have seen these in the series, especially the first story. Great writing.
revolutionsoftheheart chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Bittersweet and lovely! I always thought that Jack would seek out Sara to talk to her after he got with Sam because it feels like a thing he would do. And Sam would try to befriend the woman because if there's one thing she wants to know more of, it's Jack's past. I love how you had them meet, and I love how the whole thing is from Sara's POV.

Lovely piece!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Nice little fic, I like how Sara is portrayed here. Good job!
polrobin chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Brilliant introspective piece and a lovely job.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Great story! Of course, The People that Be didn't let it happen, but still it could have...
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
this was awesome, a great look at sam and jack's relationship from sara's pov
Zoser chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
You broke my heart for poor Sara - she may have had Jack but Sam can truly understand the man.
December21st chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I've spent most of the day looking around for good Sam/Jack fics (and failing to find them), and then I came across this again - I'd read it long ago. And my immediate reaction was "oh yeah - I like this", so I read it again, and I was right. I like this. It's well-written, it's clean and simple (in the best possible way) and it's not too anything. It's sweet. Thank you.
queenopy chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I wasn't convinced at first by a narrative from Sara's perspective and there is indeed a slight lack of depth in her character study but on the other hand, I completely adored your story. It's a very sweet story that provokes such sense of contentment. At the end, it's like a full circle, everything is resolved and good. It's a joy to read it, and perfectly played the subtlety card with S/J pairing.
just someone chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Gorgeous.
ForeverSg chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Great story! It was wonderfully sweet and touching. I really loved reading it from Sara's POV.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
really cool story. _
Teri chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Somehow I missed reading this before. I am glad I found it now, I really enjoyed Sara's pov on watching Jack compared to how he was before after Charlie and just how he reacts to people in general. Very nice work!
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Oh, that was so beautiful. [sigh] While was down (and not allowing reviews) I read your sequel to this and I knew I had to read this one. I'm so glad I did!