Reviews for Fine With It
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I had read this a long time ago (and Winter Solace) and don't know why I didn't review then. I had tried to find them and finally came across them again now. I really like both of them and the way you write Sara in each. I wish we could have seen these in the series, especially the first story. Great writing.
ladygalaxyj chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Bittersweet and lovely! I always thought that Jack would seek out Sara to talk to her after he got with Sam because it feels like a thing he would do. And Sam would try to befriend the woman because if there's one thing she wants to know more of, it's Jack's past. I love how you had them meet, and I love how the whole thing is from Sara's POV.

Lovely piece!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Nice little fic, I like how Sara is portrayed here. Good job!
polrobin chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Brilliant introspective piece and a lovely job.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Great story! Of course, The People that Be didn't let it happen, but still it could have...
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
this was awesome, a great look at sam and jack's relationship from sara's pov
Zoser chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
You broke my heart for poor Sara - she may have had Jack but Sam can truly understand the man.
December21st chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I've spent most of the day looking around for good Sam/Jack fics (and failing to find them), and then I came across this again - I'd read it long ago. And my immediate reaction was "oh yeah - I like this", so I read it again, and I was right. I like this. It's well-written, it's clean and simple (in the best possible way) and it's not too anything. It's sweet. Thank you.
queenopy chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I wasn't convinced at first by a narrative from Sara's perspective and there is indeed a slight lack of depth in her character study but on the other hand, I completely adored your story. It's a very sweet story that provokes such sense of contentment. At the end, it's like a full circle, everything is resolved and good. It's a joy to read it, and perfectly played the subtlety card with S/J pairing.
just someone chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Gorgeous.
ForeverSg chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Great story! It was wonderfully sweet and touching. I really loved reading it from Sara's POV.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
really cool story. _
Teri chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Somehow I missed reading this before. I am glad I found it now, I really enjoyed Sara's pov on watching Jack compared to how he was before after Charlie and just how he reacts to people in general. Very nice work!
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Oh, that was so beautiful. [sigh] While was down (and not allowing reviews) I read your sequel to this and I knew I had to read this one. I'm so glad I did!
TheCrazySaz chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
This is awesome! I love it! So beautiful. I love that you did it from Sara's point of view, I've not read one like this, its brill! It's got that little bit of originality which is becoming more and more rare in Stargate fics, I love it! Thanks! :D