Reviews for The Tale of the Monkodile
Vela513 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
You tell good stories. Raph tells good stories! I was totally going for a moment there. Lol. I liked the details about the whistling. And how it was Donnie that wanted to disprove it? It's such a Donnie thing to do, yet it seems a lot of stories don't portray him like that. I'm so favoriting this one!
Carter547 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Hehehehehehehe! I bet Mikey said, "Oh... so close.." When Master Splinter turned on the light! XD! Funny as shell! Great job!
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Aww, I really liked this! The ending was probably my favorite part, it was funny and sweet. I love the idea of Raph terrifying poor Mikey (though I feel much sympathy for him, natrually.) Leo's story was funny in the sense that it was so... lame. But in a funny way! Raph's right about the whole commercial thing there. And Donny's 'nuts' comment was cute.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
"...And whistle! The lettuce won't work if you're not whistling!"

"But I can't whistle!" Mikey whined.

"Oh…I guess you're doomed then," Raph said.

lol!

very good story indeed.
reviewer49 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Don got hid own back :) I like how they were caught red handed at the end.
pacphys chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
He he. That was cute. It isn't often that Raph gets his shell shellacked by Donnie! No matter how old they are. Mikey with the apple was just adorable. This was great!
Lioness-Goddess chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I love stories with 'tiny turtles' as well. They're so cute. I loved the part with Mikey and the apple.

Really good story, I think you should do more like this, if you get a really good inspiration or something
Account Closed ReadPage chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Aw...this is a very cute fic...will you be writing more like these? They're just so adorable when they're young! -
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Yes, it was certianly a winner then and it's certainly a winner now...had the best time reading it...though I can't say if you tweaked it a little since its first upload. Seems to be a bit better, in fact.

Well, you certainly have a wonderful 'story telling' style. I enjoyed every word!

Thanks for giving me a day brightener!

Be blessed.