Reviews for The Stag and the Dragon
The Unbearded Marxist chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
So what, does Dudley gets some kind of custom armour? Must be, with his... You know
General Warthog chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
I have been reading this story over the month and I must say I heavily enjoyed the entire thing.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
have you ever thought about writting a story with both star wars and star trek?
Guest chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
The Fred/George/Fett relationship was epic. I would read an entire story on that alone...
Katherine Sparrow chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
This is the second time I've read this story. It is really good:)
Ricky Roma's Cadillac chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
November 15, 2012 will now be looked upon as a very tragic day in my life, for at 11:21 PM last night, I finished this transcendental piece of literature. I have many Harry Potter crossovers on my favorites list, but I am kicking myself for not saving this one for last, as it will be very (if not impossibly) hard to top. The elements of comedy and drama were commingled perfectly, and the way you managed to capture the characters' essences was done just as well. I also quite enjoyed the irony of how the first Dark Arts professor who did not intend to remain in that position was the first one to last longer than a term.

A few things to point out, though (since this was written before the seventh book, I know you did not know about Horcruxes yet, so I'll ignore that error): In chapter sixteen, Admiral Thrawn addresses Vernon as 'Dumbledore', and in the final chapter, Fred refers to Dudley as Harry's brother. I hope you don't think of me as a nitpicker; I know these aren't big mistakes, but I thought you might want to know about them anyway.

And while I am saddened that this will not spawn a sequel, I very much liked how it ended. My hat is off to you, Starflight!
Dakiri chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
That story was amazing, fine job you did of meshing! At first the machine working in school bothered me, but it's artistic license.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
MAKE A SEQUEL! This was a great story and you should make a series out of it.
Titanite chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was done very well. Very good use of imagery. I felt like I was in the room with vader and dumbledore.
Evil Cookie chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
You know, there are some fanfics with a lot of reviews that don't deserve them. That's not the case with this story.

I've read The Stag and the Dragon three times already... And. It. Is. Amazing. Hilarious. Well-Written. You know, I could just go on and on. The idea of Vader as the DADA teacher unstead of the old toad? Probably the best idea for a fanfic crossover that's ever been thought of! I love how you manage to fit little side stories in the main plot, like the Weasley twins with Boba and Vader's rivalry against Snape.

This will be my fourth time reading this. I wish you had kept writing Star Wars - your ideas for these fanfics are awesome!
Kage no Ryunin chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh god. . . I read the description and instantly thought Luke-as-teacher-dude.

Then I reached the end.

And I cracked up.

Like, seriously cracked up. As in fits of uncontrollable, hysterical giggles. Vader as a teacher.

My mind blew up.

Thanks so much.

. . .

That was sarcasm.
WolfspiritSD chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
I don't know how you've managed to pull this off, but its been done wonderfully.

It's been a while since I've seen Star Wars and so it took me a while to get used ot their characters again, but it was all worth it in the end. I like your somehow fitting randomness, like turning Vader into a tortoise, sheep bombs and the like. Fred and Geroge were amazing as always. It really added a certain sense of realness... because life is random.

But really, it's hard to find words to express how amazing this is. I'm glad I read it.
So thank you for writing this!
Cyrannus chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I just have this to say: VaderProfessor; What..?
creativesm75 chapter 21 . 5/16/2012
nice
Ink And Blade chapter 21 . 5/7/2012
Incredibly well done! I would never have thought that anybody could pull something like this off. Somehow, don't ask me how, you've made this all quite believable and joined the universes well. Marvelous job!

Oh, and I loved the Romeo and Juliet references.

-Light's Fiery Dragon