Reviews for The Stag and the Dragon
era-romance chapter 21 . 9/26/2020
really liked this crossover. not as hilarious as 'the havoc side of the force' but really good regardless. and its complete which is always a bonus lol
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 8/16/2020
Cool chapters
Jonathan Deller chapter 21 . 7/27/2020
Excellent story. The best crossover story I have ever read.
Kushka chapter 21 . 7/22/2020
Cool story
SherlockHolmes4884 chapter 21 . 7/18/2020
Think of Wolverine as the Dark Arts teacher!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/14/2020
I just found this and loved it.
XxHawktalonxX chapter 21 . 3/2/2020
I'm going to be honest, it was amazing story, my only disappointment is the continuation of the Jedi order, essentially keeping the force out if balance towards the light now, ensuring that one day, the sith will return.
rmw5763 chapter 21 . 2/10/2020
Thanks, screw any flamers. Enjoyed read this.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 1/2/2020
I am eternally amused that ANYONE outside britain sees Voldue as "the greatest evil wizard ever".

Do the math!

Grindewald: Supported by millions. Succesfully conquered germany. Kill numbers: Likely tens of thousands. At least. (counting WW2 numbers) Successfully conquered several other countries through Hitler. (Most likely.)

Voldemort: Won over a dusin spoiled brats with money. (If we're generous, say a hundred. Based on how few in nunbers the british wizarding population is.)

Conquered: Jack shit. Then he got wacked iff by a baby.

Then he proves incapable of killing a young child...over, and over, and over...

And both of them would get their asses kicked by Darth Zannah when she was 10.

Voldie also have zero technology, as he refuse to utilize muggle stuff. Not that the backwatered planet called earth has much to brag about compared to tye empire.

So, again... WHY would the galactic empire see him as anything but a bad joke?
bub23453 chapter 21 . 11/28/2019
Wow! I had started the story but couldn't find it anywhere, until recently, when some friendly discord people pointed me to it.

An AMAZING story that was definitely well written. In hindsight I wish it would have gone on for longer, but that's just because I enjoyed reading it so much!

Off to read your other stories now. Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it
The Jedi Potato chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
Dude what where you on when you came up with the idea?
And where can I get some?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/13/2019
How would Cybertronians fare against the spells that prevent electronics from working? They are living robots.
bauers374 chapter 2 . 4/12/2019
Re-reading this all I can think of is The Vader dad joke scene in Rogue One
HyperExia chapter 21 . 2/22/2019
Hey man, you really didn't detract from Vader's personality. He is Anakin Skywalker, after all. And for Fett, I didn't really know about him that much. He's fine. A lot more character than George Lucas bothered to put in for a minor character.
andjelija.nenic chapter 21 . 1/15/2019