Reviews for The Stag and the Dragon
Durial chapter 14 . 3/3/2005
Once again I am awed by your expertice in story writing. Great chapter!
Tankred chapter 14 . 3/3/2005
Nice Patronus, and it's the Wizengamot, just by the by.
SeanWH chapter 14 . 3/2/2005
I love this story.

With that said, a couple of complaints:

1. It's Wizengamot, not Wizenmagot

2. It's the Mirror of Erised, not Erisid-it's desire spelled backwards.
BugartheMage chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
this is fucking swet! if id didn't konw anybetter I would say it was a parody, but you write it so well, it sounds plausible. I love you ! Whe!
Bluesnowman chapter 14 . 3/2/2005
keep up the great work
Stefanie2 chapter 13 . 3/1/2005
I just read the whole thing in one sitting.

Interesting. That's really about all I have to say. Writting is wonderful, per normal, and the crossover itself is just...interesting.

Honestly, I don't know what to think, but I am intrigued and shall keep reading.
Lauren K chapter 13 . 2/28/2005
ARG! I don't think I took the "Major cliffhanger warning" seriously enough when I started to read this... What's going to happen to Vader? Please, update soon!
Nienna Telrunya chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
Voldemort should try for the DADA position next year.
Sanjix chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
hmn... interesting... i wonder what vader's patronus will look like if he can manage to get more than silver whisps.

update again soon please!
nmv chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
OMG!

EVIL!

UPDATE NOW!
CloakedInsanity chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
Argh! How could you! Please update!
Allyanna chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
I must tell you that when I first saw the summary, I didn't give it much credit. But as you can see, my review comes from the last chapter posted, so this mean I read it. I really liked it. At first I thought that was going to be, I don't know, odd and that would come out a mess. I don't know how, but you managed to write a good story with this characters. I specially loved the scenes between Vader and Harry. Is Harry going to use more wandless magic like in the game?

I really want to see the next chapter soon, so, please, post it as soon as you can!

(I think this review ended up a little, I don't know, serious, but whatever...hehe)

PS: Is Sirius going to make an apperance?
Corisanna chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
AH! YOU AND YOUR SUSPENSE! IT'S KILLING ME!

Another GREAT chapter!
Infamous One chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
As much as I love clone hunter boy ,I have to wonder why Vader can feel Harry through the force with the the Emperor could not feel Fett throught the force...now granted clone boy might be better at shielding his mind(having dealt with Jedi in the past).And maybe 'ol Palpy was distracted with Harry and crew...but I found it well,he was probably finding that cape a little cumbersome anyway...LOL.

I can't help but feel sorry for Vader,look where trying to be the honorable villian got him?God,I hope he gets to give both Palpatine and Voldermort a good kick in the pants!

Dementors... 's just too cynical for his own good to work that Patronum spell.
Carrie chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
OMG, what a cliffhanger! I hope Luke gets over there soon to help Vader and gang. Nice that Boba Fett helped out Potter and friends. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon! Oh, the suspense!
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »