Reviews for The Stag and the Dragon
nmv chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
Finally!
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
Well now. THAT was interesting.

Except, doesn't Vader still have Hermione's wand?

You don't like Snape much, do you? Or is he living up to his double-agent deal?

Thank you thank you thank you soo much for updating!

"Vader made an indignant sound before replying." Lovely.
Labrisa chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
Phew! Finally an update!

I used to be a rabid Snape fan, but this Snape is just greasy and vile and unlikable, and nothing like the more noble and virtious Vader, and damn I hope Snape gets some of that right back at him! Grr... maybe turn him into a rat! grr..

Great chapter, it's of such good quality :D
Gyre chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
That's evil. Can't wait to read the next installment.
joey chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
Excillent pleace continue!
nmv chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Alright look, this is seriously awesome, but update soon!
Murgatroyd chapter 5 . 12/21/2004
I didn't think it was possible to write a decent crossover of these two series. You're well on the way to proving me wrong.
Christine chapter 5 . 12/17/2004
ooh, i like it! won't you update again? please?
Carrie chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Oh, I hope you can update this soon! It's great!
Lauren K chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
Wow. Loving this so far! Poor stormtroopers, though... getting turned into acorn squash was NOT in the job description! But, This is shaping up nicely. I'll look forward to reading more.
Infamous One chapter 5 . 12/10/2004
A certain Dark Lord has a knack for getting himself in trouble,and a woman yet!Somehow I can't help but laugh trying to picture Vader hovering over a cyrstal ball.
Carrie chapter 5 . 12/9/2004
This is a great story! I absolutely love it! Please update soon!
ClassicDrogn chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
By the beard of the noble bantha, this is really picking up! I had my doubts at first - the Potterverse tends to annoy me out of prportion to the causes I could name - but your take is making me want to see more of it.

6/10, where 5 is the average paperback. This puts it on par with the better SWEU novels.

- CD
ClassicDrogn chapter 5 . 12/6/2004

- CD
labrisa chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
Please go on, this is probably one of your best stories so far, the way you merge both universes is so seamless and.. well... magical. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »