Reviews for The Stag and the Dragon
deletemeplzthnx chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
*giggles* Malfoy the Shetland... Nice.

~t
Gerard chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
This is one of the mose awsome crossovers i have ever read! MUST WRITE MORE!
Tankred chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
I seem to be turning into a regular at reviewing your fics... Anyway, this is pretty darned interesting, I would never had imagined Vader teaching at Hogwarts, it's really freaky but at the same time really cool.
Sanjix chapter 4 . 11/20/2004
ME LIKES! Me likes! interesting twist, and i love how the stormtroopers get attacked and stuff, thats great... XD anyway... you know what you have to do! I reviewed, now YOU have to write MORE! now go! before i send a hoard of fluffy bunnies to attack you! :D
Infamous One chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
Those poor,poor troopers...I'd put in for a transfer myself,the novelty of being transform into a lizard probably wears thin after a while,LOL.
koriaena chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
cool story! _ are any other star wars characters besides the 'dark' ones going to be in it?
deletemeplzthnx chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
*growls at FF.N* Now why did it delete my letters? *puzzled*

It should be "Episode 3 trailer." I tried Roman Numerals but it deleted them.

Sorry!

~T

Keep up the good work on this story!
deletemeplzthnx chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
This is really superb! Please continue it!
deletemeplzthnx chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
*giggles* Nice idea! This should be interesting...

Have you seen the Episode I trailer?

~T
Jack Milo chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
I can't wait for the next update. I really like this crossover.
superpan chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
This is awesome. Everyone is perfectly in character, especially Hermione, and NO ONE ever gets her character right. Your humor is amazing; this story is freakin' hilarious. And, to top it off, the plot is gettin' good! Kudos to you for writing this, and yay for me because I get to read it.
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Ahh, thank you for updating. This is getting better and better. Can't wait for that duel with Snape, or better yet, a few choice battles of wits before the duel.

Poor stormtroopers. I love that "as no one could convince him that he wasn't a proton torpedo" line.

Thank you thank you thank you and may your plot bunnies never be empty. Unless you're sick of them and want a break, you know.
kyer chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Those stormtroopers are likely to quit enmass... they really are rather useless there.

Dumbledore accepting a bet on the duel- very in-character. I've become convinced after reading assorted fanfic with him that Albus is really a Slytherin in disguise. *chuckles*

Interesting comment by Voldemort regarding the influence of Dumbledore and the Light. Sounds like he is already highly suspicious that Snape is a double agent. That would make an eventual teaming of Snape and Vader for self preservation?

After the duel, of course. Although, I am a bit concerned there... I do like Snape marginally better than Vader, but it can't be denied that Vader has the advantage since he needs neither a wand nor to speak an incantation to fight: logically, Snape would lose. Unless he did something intensely slytherin to prevent that.
Gyre chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Now it's getting good. There are only two at any one time, true. But Palpatine never actually promised Voldie that he would be the apprentice, did he. And we cannot forget Harry. There is the possibility of Harry being lured to the darkside, certainly Harry will have a severe trial in the future.
Jill chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
*Too busy laughing to send a poper reveiw.*
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »