Reviews for The Stag and the Dragon
Jill chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
*Too busy laughing to send a poper reveiw.*
Corisanna chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
O.o Hoboy, I can't wait to see where this goes! Great job!
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 3 . 11/4/2004
So how long's his wand? (Sorry, had to ask.)

Very very interesting, so far. Umm, when, precisely, is this, in relation to the original trilogy?

Black walnut and dragon heartstring suits him well. But I'll bet that if Snape had really called his mask ugly, he'd have responded that with that nose, Snape is in no position to say so.

Can't wait for the next update. BTW, who's this woman, and is she real or one of Trelawney's fantasies? Umbridge perhaps (not romantically, of course, but I can picture her bringing great upheaval; it's what she's best at.)

Happy writing, and may Jawas never steal your sanity.
John chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I have always loved your stories and re-read them multiple times. But when I saw the summary of this story, I was a bit skeptical. Now, after reading three cahpters, I have discovered that it is as good as any of your stories. Again, you have a real talent, and I'm glad to see worthwhile Star wars stories on Your stories stand out like a gem next to all that crap that is allowed to posted on
Sanjix chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
AI! cliffhangers are mean! write more, or suffer my bunny attacks! XD anyways... this fic is still hilarious which i probably spelled wrong but o well... and i love vader's reaction to trelawny! :D erm... improvement... improvement... i got nothing! just keep up the good work and update often please! until next chapter then!
Gyre chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
Voldie is up to something, as if anything else could be expected. I wonder how Harry will figure into this mix.
kyer chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
*snickers* Thanks for the mask/cauldron reference.

And I want the number of that stormtrooper who walked in and stopped a promisingly entertaining duel. No reason. *slytherin smile*

So, Voldemort wants to have Vader over for a tea party. How quaint. I wonder if Nagini's skin would glow when Darth's light saber is jabbed down its throat?

Trewalney is the greater menace. Severus *might* be able to charm Vader's mask into a fish bowl complete with gold fish, but the star-struck one can warp the mind enough to send him to St. Mungo's.

Being a devout Snape fan (what- you didn't notice?) and a liker of Vader's honorable side, I am still hoping for that duel... either that or a grudging truce should Snape be called upon by Voldy to attempt damage on my favorite Tin Man.

(O... there would be a great transfiguration prank!)
Corisanna chapter 2 . 11/3/2004
o.O This is so... FASCINATING.

WRITE MORE! *foam*
DerektheRogue chapter 3 . 11/3/2004
THIS IS FANTASTIC!

I LOVE this idea!

More is definately a NECCESSITY!
dedelus chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
dude, the fic rocks. the one thing youll want to look at though is how vader talks. he never yells, screams or booms at anybody. its always that same tone of voice with different inflection indicating his ammount of displeasure at you. he cant really show any emotion in his voice also since its mechaicial.
forrest chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
wow this was a cool one. keep going with it! i will be patient, but donttake advantage of it...
forrest chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Sanjix chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
this is a great fic so far, write more soon please!
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 2 . 10/28/2004
This is EXQUISITE. More please. (And preferably with as much Severus Snape as possible).
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
YYEEAAHH! AWESOME! Star Wars and Harry Potter put together? THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »