Reviews for The Stag and the Dragon
superpan chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
This is actually pretty good! You've kept everyone in character (except Vader, but that's the funny part) and I like how Vader's all serious about teaching. I hope you continue!
Smenzer chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
YEAH! Another great chapter! It seems Vader can handle the students easily. Funny how Draco got himself in trouble and calling Lord Vader a MUDBLOOD! lol Wonder what he found out by snooping in Harry's head? Maybe he can help protect him from He Who Cannot Be Named

POST MORE SOON!
Sanjix chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
wow... this is hilarious! you better write more and get the next chappie up soon!
kyer chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
Snape is going to kill Malfoy for losing so many of their house points.

Is this story tied into your other one at all? Vader nearly said he was a Jedi before changing it to a Sith. That sounds like a mistake your reformed and Earth-bound Vader would have done.
SeanWH chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
This has got to be the BEST story idea I've seen in a while.

I love all your stories, but this one...I hope you turn it into a nice long one, because it's great.
Gyre chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
Tell me Vader isn't looking at Harry as a potential apprentice. This will be good.
Shadow Vision chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Very interesting idea, I can't wait to see where this will go. Up-date soon!
DerektheRogue chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I rarely ever say this to an author...

But that was EVIL! Simply Evil!

I loved it!

Derek The Rogue

PS:Any way to gget you to continue this storyline?
murasaki99 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Well done! A Livejournal friend mentioned your fic and recommended it and I wasn't disappointed. This is a very promising cross-universe and I do hope you will continue on with it. I can see potential for all sorts of wild things to happen - and perhaps a lot of fun, too. Thanks for the story!
xanpetuk chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Please, please update soon. Detention with Vader lol! I've been a bad, bad girl - can I punished?
labrisa chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Oh my! Evil Vader teaching at Hogwarts? That is BOUND to be one hell of a read! :D
Kyer chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Hahahahahahahah*choke* Uh... oh god.. ha!

I can just picture the students asking Vader about his 'techie wand': "Ollivander never had anything like *that* for sale! What's it's magical core?"

And then there's Professor Severus Snape who is NOT going to be pleased with having been passed over again for the DADA position. Will we see a hissing, snarling, evil eye grimacing, billowing cape rivalry between the two? Severus threatening to turn Vader's helmet into his latest cauldron? Vader and Snape in a wizarding duel? *snickers*
Gyre chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Oh god, Vader as the new DADA Professor. What's next, Palpatine as headmaster?
Karen Rhine chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
That's awesome! Darth Vader in Hogwarts! XD I can't wait for an update, I like the way this story is going.
Smenzer chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
This is so COOL! You really HAVE to continue this, Kenya! I know you said you only have a few chapter ideas, but its really cool! Will Voldemort cause trouble for Vader and will the Sith Lord be able to deal with children? They can be a handful, especially a certain threeio... lol
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 Next »