Reviews for The Stag and the Dragon
Carrie chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Wow, this is a great idea, Kenya! I'm loving it, and I think it's really funny too. Vader, a Hogwarts professor. Fabulous! I can't wait to see where you go with this!
Darth Stitch chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I've been reading your stuff - the Reborn trilogy originally hooked me and am definitely looking forward to more.

This is officially the most screwball crossover fic I've ever encountered. Believe me, I love doing screwball crossovers myself. And you know what? I enjoyed what I've read so far. This has the potential for screwball comedy simply for the absurdity of the situation itself - Darth Vader, in Hogwarts? George Lucas, a Seer -turned-filmmaker? I don't think you need to worry about "how" to write a parody. Just keep on going as you are - the comic moments will present themselves as things go along.

And I want to see how my favorite Dark Lord is going to react to having one Harry Potter as his student!

And hey, I've always said that Order of the Phoenix has a story structure similar to Empire Strikes Back - Harry, like Luke, learns the darker side of his father and loses a brother/father figure - Sirius Black Han Solo.

This looks like it's going to be GREAT fun. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this as it progresses. May the Force be with you! :-)
Banksie chapter 5 . 11/27/2004
The story is really good. I havn't come across many Harry Potter/Star Wars crossovers. Please update soon.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52