Reviews for Trip Down Trauma Lane
Ranuel chapter 1 . 8/23
Kel had to find out eventually. At least this way he gets to take things out on the orcs instead of just brooding about it.
SnowGirl95 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
You made humans AND orcs rape Legolas. I could read about he being whiped, poisoned, beaten, cut etc, anything but that was just vile. Legolas is a strong warrior not a damsel in distress. I hated seeing Legolas so broken. This was horrible to imaginen what had happened. But a good story anyway, just vile. You have ''interesting'' imagination.
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
What if they did what the orcs did o them to the ORCS? No that would be cruel... But I feel like the Orcs should be payed in kind
InSin chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
ok so if your even reading this because it's 2012... I have read almost everyone of your stories and finaly had the guts to review this one because of what that person had told you in that review. It was downright cruel. You are not pathetic, you are (for lack of better vocabulary.) awesome. I have never read Triple Jepordy and yet I really want to because I absolutely love Keldarian. You made a wonderful set of stories on this website and I will not lie when I say I have shed tears during ready most of these. You are an excellent author and to hear you so upset has made me so angry at that person. I hate nasty reviewers, they are such trolls. I write on this website but am too young to get around, ...I have been 'trolled' on my stories as well and so I know your pain. It's awful and I have taken stories off because of it but I hope you never do the same. I read your stories to my cuz and he enjoys them as well, but my joy goes further. I hope you never give up and screw all the people who get in your way because they're just orcs and your an elven warrior (are you gonna let the orcs win? I don't think so.). I envy your skill and hope to become even just a bit like you in my future, for you my friend are pure perfection. Never give up and keep your head high. -Chels
mirrormoon90 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Is there anywhere i can read 'Triple Jeopardy' as it seems it is no longer on the site. I think this series is brilliant. They are some of the best Legolas stories i have ever read or could ever hope to read.
ariadne chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Your stories are wonderful and if you quit writing a terrible waste of talent will ensue...keep your chin up and forge on...know that the majority of your fans love your stories...dont let one bad review get you down...
kakau chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I'm very glad that this was not your last story, because I totally disagree with that person said about 'Triple Jeopardy'. I read it and think that was a brilliant story, just as wonderful as all of your other ones... I simply loved it!

I hope that you are not feeling bad because of what that reviewer said, because everyone has their own opinions, and you must not quit writing only because someone said that it was 'pathetic', because all of your other readers loved your story. :-)
ElenweMorwen chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
To whoever said that your stories were boring and pathetic, I hope that they don't say that to everyone. Personally, I think that your stories are very interesting and well written. Angst isn't always physical. There is such a thing as emotional angst. And if I felt like I failed someone, I would be going though emotional torture, angst, which ever you prefer. I hope you pick up writing again. You have a real talent for it. Don't let one jerk discourage you.
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Sarwenaletari Elanesse chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Hey adro. I am glad to see that this was not your last story. While life does go on, it is nice to know that though hurt, you do as our hero does and as you portray him doing, going on with his life despite the hurt and trials he goes through. I guess in a way you what you portray in Legolas you have in your own heart and self and I like to think that the dedication you portray in Legolas you have in your own life. Sometimes people do say things to hurt us, but what makes us better than that or what they think of us, is how we respond to it and what we do about our future.

Good job. I admire you. Keep writing. :)
classacte chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Hey! I'm glad you didn't stop writing! You are one of my favorite authors on I hope you write more. Especially young Legloas stories. I can't find Triple Jepoardy anywhere. Where can I get ahold of it? Thanks! You do an excellent job of making the characters come to life.
Midnightdreamr chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This was good, but I didn't get to read Triple Jeapordy! So now what do I do? Is there any way I can read it? I hope so! Thanks so much for writing this!
Moaner Ninepins chapter 1 . 5/4/2005

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THE FANFICTION SCENE! OH MY GOD! DON'T GO! Otherwise I'll be blaming myself(a la our fave elves:-D)for all eternity for possibly helping in the dissapearance of one of my favorite writers from the fanfiction scene! Because I never dropped you a review...PLEASE COME BACK! *sobs* I'll even provide free yelling-at-the-flamer service if you like! Just PLEASE COME BACK! Or else I'll go and steal Joh the Balrog's flaming whip and chase you all over Albany with it!
Nurinziliel chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Adromir i liked this story and i love how it showed a different side to legolas and i hope that you will write a story dealing with Kel's wedding and his wife.
Alariel chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Hey there Adromir,

Well, I sure am glad you decided not to quit writing after all! I know how hard it is to get a review like that one reviewer gave you, but you just have to remember that everyone has their opinions, and not all of them are true or worth fussing over. Remember, it was just ONE REVIEW. Now if everyone had bombed you...yeah...I think I might become de-movivated too. But it was just one person, and think of all your other fans! Keep it up!

But if you don't mind, I have a few tips for you as well. Mind you, this is NOT a flame, more of a friendly critic. And I am NOT writing this because I hate your stuff! It's just a few things to keep in mind for the future.

1. This thing about "The Orc's favorite way to torture their elven prisoners thing", well, it's an interesting idea, but I just think that upon reading Tolkien's books and watching the movie and doing a bit of research on Orcs, the probability of them doing anything like that to Elves is about 1 percent. You see, Orcs HATE all things that are beautiful. So the idea that they might have a "lust" for that sort of thing is out of the question. I read the books, and saw many articles from professional-Tolkien-people, to name them simply, and I found that Orcs delight in blood, screams, whipping, sharp things, breaking arms and legs, slapping around, stabbing...anything that just brings pure physical pain. Nothing like rape. (besides, according to my calculations, Orcs DO NOT reproduce the way that we do! They probably don't even know how to do it. Orcs don't even mate...because truthfully, there really aren't any female Orcs)

2. I have noticed in several of your stories that Legolas and Keldarion swear a lot. And not in the Middle-Earthish stuff like "by the Valar"! Or "sweet Eru!" or anything like that. I'm seeing the D-word, "what-the-blazes", "bitch", "bastard" and all that kind of stuff. Just try to keep that down a bit, all right? Because I truthfully don't think that anyone back then swore like that.

3. The way that Legolas describes what happened to him in this it just my stupid brain, or does it sound a little over-dramatic when he talks about it? I almost sounds like HE wrote the fic! Not that he couldn't have described it that way, but I don't think he would be that descriptive, personally. I could be wrong though. These aren't my stories after all!

4. Just one more tip, try to keep an eye on the "I've, I'll, don't, gonna, didn't, can't" stuff that makes the characters sound like they're from our day-in-age. Remember, in the books and movies you will see that their talk was a lot older and more "noble" than ours, to put it straightly. Just give it a go, but I'm not asking you to change your stories. They're fine the way they are.

Well, I think that's it for now. Again, just some friendly critics! I'm not ripping on you or calling you a horrible author, for you are indeed NOT a horrible author. I'm just hopeless when it comes to Tolkien, and I hope this helps you a bit in your future stories! Good luck with the T-Series Adromir!