Reviews for A Soulless Doll
Jitaeri chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow, that was amazing .

Although it was sad but CloudAerith undying love?

Sadness-WORTH IT :)
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I liked it a lot. I've been searching for AerisCloud stuff, and you gave me just what I needed.

(I also read your YuffiexVincent one and THAT gave me a bad urge to cry.)

Very good adaptation of the DOLL stories (I've never read them but lets pretend I did). XD

Great job!
SuzumiTenshi chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
:( That's so sad. ;-; Really, really sad. I'm glad this was an Aeris/Cloud as well. It was truthfully sweet and sad. I find that to be a beautiful combination.
Two Cents chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
The last bit almost broke my heart.

P.S. All hail loopholes :)
Hume chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Looks like everything touched by Aeris turns pink, yes?

Anyway, although the story is a little fast-paced, I simply love your way of writing *heart*. Very VERY nice. It'd be better if you space them out in chapters, or make it a 50 word one-shot... 'cause for some reason, the lack of story development hardly got me to tears... but I didn't say it wasn't beautiful ;]

I still don't really get how Aeris became so frustrated that she started forgetting things... but this somehow reminded me of a couple in Chobits, about a bakery-shop owner and his persocom that's suffering harddisc memory shortage (*forgot their names*). And Cloud's characterization, I don't really like it actually (such a softy _~), but he was just so... strong and enduring. He never complained of how he had to take care of Aeris. Poo. I'd KILL for a husband like that xD

Maybe it's just me, but the pairing I think suitable for this might be... Vincent/Lucrecia? *lol*

And THAT MANGA! -_-;; I wanna read that to~~
sun.ming chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Aw... this story is so sweet and sad. A very well done story, great job! _
Clorith chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Wow! This was extremely well-written! I loved it. Though the ending made me feel like crying... *sigh* Poor them. Can't they just destroy the doll? *sobs* Poor things.
Tacofoolio chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
That's so sad, yet so beautiful.