Reviews for Fragile Balance
SMac chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
The entire story is at sgnovels shahrazad site: . and it is totally worth the full read. I highly recommend this story. HIGHLY.
Harmne chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Great beginning to the story! I really hope you read and answer your reviews, because I can't find the continuation of this, or Denise's page. I've searched by "Fragile Balance" and by "Denise" and by the user ID number you gave, but nothing. Can you please direct me to the rest of the story? Thanks!
Pm chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Excellent story. Cannot find part two on denise's page. Please post the direct link. Please! :-)
Devilish Me chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
Wonderful story, very emotional... Loved it.
SG1-Fanfic chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
This was superbly conceived and executed. Very well written and a thoroughly enjoyable read! Wow!
carter7 chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
What can i say two of the best sg1 fanfiction writers, as usual brilliant. I always look forward to your fiction and cannot get enough. . I hope to read some new stories in the near future, like tomorrow. Ok Ok maybe thats too soon for a deadline. Next week or so would be good,only joking. thanks
Ann-sgcfan chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
Very well written! I finshed the entire story on Denise's homepage. You two did a great job.
Grav chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
I know that Sam didn't break down and cry in the 'Gate room, but the voices inside my head sure did! That was so...*powerful*, so absolutely moving. I am so impressed. The idea was fantastic, the finished product magnificient.

And now I'll have to go and read part two!
Grav chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
Oh the pain! I love it! I must admit, I never, ever would have considered writing Shades of Gray through Sam instead of Jack, and I am blown out of the water by your extrapolation of it. The conversation between Jack and Sam was so hurtful on so many levels, but I think the most moving part so far was Sam's performance for Janet. That one had to hurt.

Also, you used the word "quiescent" which gets you mad bonus points.
fallingfromelysium chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
Wow. Such an amazing story. I can't wait to read the next part!
lovstar chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
can't find the rest of the story, help!
Zoser chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
interesting angle - I'm off to find the rest!
Starr484 chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
Hot damn! I liked seeing in that way! But you should have a chapter just to finish up with how the team deals with what Sam did! Great version!