Reviews for I am Mr Stoppable
Silvermist35 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009

I really like this series. I think you could get into the minds of the mothers. You should think about trying it out I would like to see how you would do it. Thank you for a great read.

Silvermist35 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009

I love your I AM series it is really great. Thanks for a great read.

Data Seeker chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Dear captainkodak1

Nice little fanfic on Ron's father; good work on his thought process, well written, profound and believable.

The wholesome standards are high; nothing offensive.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
TexasDad chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
I am also enjoying the "I am" series.
charizardag chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
wait, which story is with "Josh said something about Ron that made Kim very angry"?

Reply as soon as you get this
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Aww, man, everytime I say the same lame thing. This was so good. I love the father I am's.
soccergurl1990 chapter 2 . 11/18/2004
I really like this "I Am" series, I think you should do Jim & Tim next! Update soon please!
fryfan chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
I love the I am series. I how you add chapters to previous stories. One question, it seems that you have Kim injuried at some point that causes Ron to be at her side. Did you make that part up? or do you know in advance that there will be an episode where Kim will be injuried?
RoeBoat chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Great update! And I updated my story.
continental-line chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Another very good "I Am" story. I have printed these out and put them in a three-ring binder. I started reading FanFic so that I would know what the girls are reading. Ihave found that some of the stories on this site are well written and worth saving, too many are not. Yours are worth saving.

-Bill Ponder
Triaxx2 chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Wasn't Ron's father laying it on just a bit thick in response? It seemed forced a bit.
Wats-the-sitch chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
That story was awesome to read! Can't wait until your next story!
lucyrocks73 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Great fic! I like this series. You're an awesome author. I think you should write about thr girls. I mean, I'm writing Charlie Brown's journal the moment, and I'm a girl. I plan to post that sometime next year, after I finish the rest of the series and when I'm thirteen.
fryfan chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Am I missing something? I liked this fanfic and the one you did about Mr. Dr. Possible. However, both talk about Josh being a jerk. Again, I've never noticed him as being a jerk. I just wish he was now, after reading both your fanfics. They were very convincing.
Backroads chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Kudos all around. This has to be one of the sweetest things I've read for awhile. To be perfectly honest, I was somewhat dubious when I pulled this up, but I can now say that I'm very impressed. It's such a cute and appropriate way to show Ron. I always kind of liked Mr. Stoppable, though he doesn't really do much in the show. But he seems so nice and laid-back. You showed that even here, while at the same time giving him this very proud father view. Sigh. You must be a wonderful daddy. My best to your children!