Reviews for Shadows
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
love it looking forward to more
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Creepy yet attention grabbing - that's a good start.
Kate Angel chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
Ive just read the story and Im very impressed.

The story is pretty good.

Youre such a good writer, I wish a could write that good.

Yours

Kate
NG chapter 13 . 1/20/2005
Thanks for this wonderful story. Sad to hear that you are planning no sequal but I hope the next story will be just as good as this one.
leochick chapter 13 . 1/19/2005
The last two chapters were pretty good. The story seems to end somewhat abruptly, but that's how the pretender was, more questions than answers. Overall, it was a very ejoyable story.
mfkngst chapter 13 . 1/17/2005
I love this story! Even thought the endding was kind of abrupt, it still tied up most ends, and teh other ones left open, like what would happen between jarod and parker, were good ones to keepp hangin. this was a great story, thanks for sharing.
Gemini-M chapter 13 . 1/15/2005
Hi ICD,

Loved the story and loved the ending. Great Job.

Looking forward to your next adventure.

NYT chapter 13 . 1/15/2005
I'm impressed with anyone able to end a story that isn't "closed-off." I have a hard time because I want everything I write to have a finality. Great story; the ending gives us a chance to finish it the way our imaginations take us.
pretender fan chapter 13 . 1/14/2005
nice ending

very god

i kno u said u werent planning on doing a squeal but coulg u do an epilogue?

lollz
NG chapter 12 . 1/7/2005
Please please please please please please update soon. My heart won't be able to last too long. Oh I hope Ms Parker gets to be the hero at the end of the day, hehe.
gemini006007 chapter 12 . 1/7/2005
Hi ICD,

OH MY GOD! You're evil. How can you leave us like this. Hope that Miss Parker manage to help Jarod and stop Seth. Please update soon. Amazing story. Love the Action and Suspense.

pretender fan chapter 12 . 1/7/2005
omg! por jarod! i hope he's not to hurt!

u cant leave us hangin on dat cliff hanger for 2 long!

lollz

update vevy vevy soon!
Working Girl chapter 12 . 1/7/2005
EVIL!..EVIL!..EVIL!

How could you leave me hanging like that? I can only hope that the 2 thuds that Jarod heard before passing out was Parker and her gun.

Post more soon!
rev2004 chapter 12 . 1/7/2005
yes, you are evil. :P post the next chapter, very soon.
gemini006007 chapter 11 . 1/1/2005
Hi ICD,

First of all, Happy New Year!

Great chapter. This Seth Character is going to be a big problem for Miss Parker and Jarod since Raines was the one who created him. Hope that they can lock him away before he does anything to Miss Parker or Jarod. Please continue soon. Amazing story.