Reviews for Broken
Vylette Skye chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
WONDERFUL! UPDATE, UPDATE, now it is stuck in my head :(
Edwardd chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Amazing story.

I'll be waiting patiently for the next update. )
benjaminbeep chapter 2 . 12/17/2005
this is awesome u should update fast
Zarroc chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
this sounds really good, you should update it sooner, hopefully faster than a year ;)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
This is awesome! You should continue updating it! lol
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Wow! Exciting chapter! Great job!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
i LOVE this! pls update really soon!i hope ron lives..
little1forever chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
This is a really great fic and i cant wait for nxt chapter!
ice-witch-666 chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
i'd completely forgotten about this story... this was so randomly out of the blue that it surprised me!

anywho, down to the reviewing...

to tell you the truth, when you first submitted this story, i didn't particularly like it. dunno why, it just didn't really appeal to me... not that i would have said that in my review coz back then i was was too nice for anything like that...

anywho, that's all changed now! i love it! it's so scary and twisty and horribly sad that it ends up being brilliant! i even re-read the first chapter again first and loved that!

so, coming to my conclusion: UPDATE MORE! less than a year from now, preferably! coz if you don't then i'm gonna go back to disliking this, as well as disliking you for preventing me from reading more of something i have just realised how much i liked.
Denise chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
UPDATE soon plez!
MadisonVictoriaMercer chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Ur killing me, ur really killing me! Is this a one shot? U should add some more! Its so good! Plz update soon!
Potter4prez chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I haven't read this story yet, but you have to hurry up and write the next chapter for corruptive. Also I think you might like The Prank War by crazygirl47.

-Potter4prez-
wulf flame chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Great story very mysterious though leaves ya with quite a few questions. Hope you get a second chapter up soon.
rugby-chick chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
why ? why did you have to kill the twins they shouldn't even be there - as of the 5th book they lived in london and percy wasn't even supposed to be talking to his parents

good plot though
blooded moon chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
hey emzi

gr8 story...mwahaha they died...um cough cough

keep it up babe, its reeli good

love always and forever CAT!