Reviews for A Spiders Web
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
ohmygosh. this is an incredible story so far but im so worried...I will completely cry if Draco dies.
jill4 chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
PLEASE Update?
Arpho chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
This is an inspiring fic. I don't really know what to say, it's just so amazing and frustrating at the same time. Draco is such a stubborn knucklehead sometimes. I would really have liked him to fall in love with Harry and maybe even grow up and apologise to the people he hurt.

Speaking of frustrating, I'd love another chapter. I know it's not happening, since it's been 7 years, but still...
JacobNlack chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
Where did the last chapter go?

Matt The Kid
Simply.Scarfy chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
This story has made me cry so many times . . . My brother had cancer but I was really young when he did, and we don't really talk about it much in my family. It's nice to have an insight into how he might've felt. Thankfully, he's better now, and he'd definitely my hero. Please update as soon as you can, you are an amazing writer and I can't wait for more :)
vickykun chapter 13 . 9/25/2010
OMG ;.; You have to continue!

I need to know whats going to happen ;.;

Well, you describes Draco exactly with his personality.

I really can imagine him like that... Its a bit sad

But Im loving it

Will my little prince die? ;.;
Death-Muncher chapter 13 . 4/28/2010
This is an interesting story. Its a very different storyline then you see in most harry potter fics. :)
icedtea0001 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
OMG OMG OMG how could you just leave the story right at when there was only one chapter left? i added this story to my favourites and everything and it was such a good story too, i mean come on! its been 4 years since you last updated there had to have been some spare time even just to write "omg i'm dying harry i love you' the end". PLZ PLZ PLZ FINISH THIS STORY IM BEGGING YOU
fgfh chapter 13 . 8/15/2007
i assume you've abandoned this story?
scryoko chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
Oh my god... this fic is so heartbreaking. Even though Draco doesn't like Harry back, that doesn't even matter because that's not even the focus of the story. Awesome, awesome fic. I've been looking for a splendidly written fic for awhile already and I'm so glad I found this. Draco's characterizations is especially dazzling and the little insights and realizations that he gets. Completely. Utterly. Awesome.
Missy Padfoot chapter 13 . 7/3/2007
oh please update soon!

from,

Missy Padfoot
Emryalx chapter 13 . 3/21/2007
argh only one more chapter and you haven't updated in over a year and a half? D:
unimportant chapter 13 . 2/25/2007
Gah! Aren't you *ever* going to update! Where are you? What's going on!
MyOwnTigerEyes Melissa chapter 13 . 11/27/2006
Oh god...please let Draco love Harry. I know I know. not being reasonable. hehe.

Great story though! :)
matealeen chapter 13 . 10/17/2006
snif, i don't have tissues anymore...

your fic is a pure jewel, well hidden beneath the 10-reviews-for-shit stories: it made me cry, and yet, it made me smile, and also believe, even though i must be one the most fucking pessimistic person on earth... so, i've added the story in my favorites :)

i really am eager to look forward to the epilogue...