Reviews for Stumbling
Wildly Aspiring Creator chapter 1 . 3/18
Intriguing! You share my name, by the way.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
nice
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Very good story, I like Neville with Gennie too.
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Aww. You almost have me shipping them, but it would never be. I didn't really like Ginny much anyway until I reread the books and saw how much she grew (deserves Harry a bit more now).
Vega Black62 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Very well done. I don't know where to start. The scenes of Neville and Ginny shopping were realistic and in character. You created a sence of intimacy and longstanding friendship. The scene at the end was touching and romantic. I really felt these two had a real relationship. Friendship at first for her and friendship and love for him. I to don't know where the story will go.
thegirllikeme chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
What? You can not end it like that? Has is Ginny going to react? I HAVE to know.

But anyways, it was good, it really was. I think Ginny's characterization was a bit off. She needed to be more fiery and demanding, but Neville was perfect and I really, truly enjoyed it. I love Neville/Ginny SO much!

But how does it end?
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
oh! Is there a sequel?
morgenstern chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
AND THEN WHAT? Well, I guess that's not really the point . . . but I'd love to hear the next part. ;) But really, a beautiful piece. I love Neville and you just wrote him adorably. Great job.
Pippin-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Omg that... was so sweet *is crying* I loved it good job .
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I love Neville, and this story was great! Funny and sweet.

One of my favourites lines was: "“Get a room,” he mumbled and as if realizing what he had just said he went red. “No, don’t get a room, don’t ever get a room.”" That was brilliant!

Anyway, great story!
JustAnnie chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
That was great! I felt so bad for Neville...Hiding his love...I know what that feels like!

I hope you write more, but even if you don't, it was still great!
grindylow07 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Oh, so pretty... Yay! Poor Harry though... But he'll get together with Luna, so it'll all be good. )
Melted-icicle chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
This is very good. I like that it's angsty and I love that you leave the ending open to interpretation. Would Ginny leave Harry to be with Neville? or wouldn't she? It's a great fic. Excellent!
untamed shrew chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Omg...that was so beautiful, short yes but I got so much out of it, almost made me cry. I can really feel Neville's emotions Neville/Ginny is my favorite ship and I like mushy stuff however I hate utopia-pairing which is what I do sometimes without realizing it...I love angst too so yours was perfect in everyway. I would love to see more of this story, perhaps just more Neville centered fics? or whatever at the very least I encourage you to keep writing you're awesome. Love is such a scary and horrible yet beautiful and fearless thing...without even saying it in clear blue your fic described that message way to go
Spinereader chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I couldn't stop saying 'aww' throughout this story. I just find Neville so adorable and the Neville/Ginny pairing so sweet and tender. Ever since he asked her to the yule ball that year I've been in love with this pairing.

I think FFN messed up your formatting a little. Only a few of the paragraphs are double spaced. They really aren't good at their coding, are they? Ah well, you tried and it wasn't too jumbled to read, I just thought I'd mention that.

You may want to consider breaking up some of your sentences, a few kind of ran on. That's the only fault I could find in this though. You did a great job.