Reviews for Mind Prisms
chocobojockey16 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is really nice. I love the little mention that she can't remember what the song is, that's so sad but Ichigo can turn it all around into an endearing moment! Really great, and really sweet!
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Rukia's ignorance of the human world is always priceless! And Ichigo contemplating Rukia's love of bunnies was hilarious. Very nicely done!

SS
always-kh chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
cute. i like ichigo's pov too it's written very nicely, IC.
RukiaKuchiki285 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw. That was also cute. XP 5/5 Stars.
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Good to see Ichigo resolving the danger of leaving Rukia at Kiego's mercy!
Ninja23 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Oh I loved it! Keigo was perfect, everything was perfect. I loved it!
dungflop chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
ramona chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
aw
A Little Someone chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Aw, cute. I love it D:

I like the way you write. You are seriously catching their characters SPOT ON (well... I think you are at least)!
Melitza chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Aw - you portray Ichigo just PERFECTLY. His gruffness yet his subtle kind of caring and worry for Rukia, you write it just perfectly. I especially loved his guilt for making her stop humming, and then the line, "Well, it doesn't matter. You're making new memories now." That is so sweet - it's like he's saying that she belongs here now anyway, and just squee!

The carnival theme is typically overused and everything, but you just seem to have breathed fresh life into it. Wonderful - I love your stories! *squee*
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
GAH! You did it again, simply wondeful my dear :)!
No Name chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Ichigo makes Rukia-chan happy
LunaRoseAF chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
So... Adorable... GAHH! I am rapidly become a fan of your little story-lets. you should collect them under one fanfiction, like an anthology of sorts or something. Again, Lovely story!

Luna