Reviews for Lost and Found
Fall Rider chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Good story! Really well written!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
poor Chris I remember when that plan crashed and burned. I do love the way you show the emotions :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Beautifully written! And well-analysed. I can totally picture all these thoughts running through his mind.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
You've done what no author ever has...and made me like the canon. LOL. Really though, you have this amazing way of blending canon with fiction and making it seem like it's all still canon.

I was amused to see Penka in this, by the way. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I never understood why they took the threat against Wyatt so lightly.
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Ah nice to reread this again.
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Very good!
jenny chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
this was awesome

ever thought of a sequel

i would luv that

well done
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Poor Chris! Great fic.
HellCat 1031 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This was such a sad story. And it was so Chris. Great story. It just tugged at the angsty strings in me.
Cryss chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Hello there ! I thought you'd like to know i recommanded your fic on a Chris' francophone community ( community. I really liked it ! Thanks for writing it
thesagerk chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
interesting
Lils chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That was a great story! I loved it!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Absolutely stunning.
lonely as a star chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
This was just beautifully written. I love the way you touched upon the darkness and death that Chris had been through without dwelling on it too much, how you described Chris's pain over Piper's words, and the last line was just the real kicker. It illuminated Chris's determination to save his brother and not to give up. Absolutely ... amazing. You should do more of these. You're an amazing author.

Jo x