Reviews for Regretting Doesn't Change
AlyssaLLBlack13 chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
Interesting! I like it. This version is actually better than the episode was. And I don't want Rick to shoot up the school either! I'm having a hard time dealing with that plotline and I'm hoping it doesn't come to play. Great story!
Maibe Josie chapter 3 . 11/11/2004 was a beautiful letter
DaRkDrEaMeR23 chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Good job... please write more!
degrassidreamer chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Great chapter! The Emma here seems more like the Emma we know and love than the one on the actual show. Please keep going.
Maibe Josie chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Hopefully Emma can be redeemed in your story, it seems like it
Jessie Halliwel chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
good story
Maibe Josie chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
The onlything I'm solemnly not okay with is the exact replica of the opening to "Mercy Street" I mean I know what you're trying to get at, but you coulda changed the opening dialogue a bit more. Just my opinion. I love to see stories that give Rick a second chance, because I honestly think that he did change...i mean no one gave him much of chance, and I hold that blame to Emma completely.
BrittBoo chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I dont hate Rick, I feel sorry for him. What he did to Rick though was beyond terrible I hope you at least agree to that...ur story seems like it could be interesting
Jade Danielle chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Pretty good start. I wasn't too happy with Mercy Street, either. I'd like to finally read something where Rick isn't the bad guy. Please continue _
24 | « Prev Page 1 2