Reviews for Memories of Tomorrow
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
It's almost like reading a sort of poem or song, the way it is written.

(Hope you had your questions answered). :)

Love Lora
The Noble French Fry chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Lovely. I don't know what else to say but that: Lovely.
LisaQT3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Wow, very interesting story. I read through it once, very confused, got to the note and the end and read through it again, a little less confused. It was good. I really liked it.

A plot bunny is just an idea that you have for a story that you can't get rid of and so are forced to write the story.

Angst is pretty much just a story where a character feels really depressed or angry or other bad feelings because his or her life stinks. A good example of angst would be pretty much all of the fifth Harry Potter book. Or a story about Luke Skywalker's thoughts after learning Darth Vader is his father. Or a story about Obi-Wan's thoughts after learning Anakin is evil. You get the idea.

If you have any more fanfiction lingo questions, feel free to e-mail me and ask. Thanks for the story!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Very good job! I have to say I'm rather impressed with this! A lovely piece of prose. ) The repeating phrases, and the continuing "will be? Have been?" parts are wonderful.

If you ever need help with any fanfiction terms, send an email my way, and I'll be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
Pokey1984 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Powerful, not sure I can say much morea bout it, it's been too long since I read Heir to the Empire, but even so I'm impressed!

Keep writing!

-Pokey1984
Terri chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Hey - this fic was written very well - the time and events were placed and handled great! I will love to see more great L/M fic from you!

~Terri