Reviews for Love's Waiting
good story
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
great story
jjonahjameson chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
Hmm...I guess it could be four greats, if everyone had kids early, so forget the earlier quibble. I haven't had my tea yet.

What a neat idea, to trace back through the family-kind of the idea of destiny, and MJ having the guts to break free of it. :)

Fun story, and I liked the twist of having a second writer in the diary so we could get another glimpse of Jon.
jjonahjameson chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I liked this first part and I'm going to read the rest now-just had to stop for a second and mention one little quibble: great great great great grandmother? My grandmother was 17 in the 1920's, so I think you're looking for a couple of 'great's at most.

I'll give you a decent review when I get to the last chapter, I'm enjoying this!
ievandie chapter 4 . 11/20/2004
I liked your story.

Nice to put a history in it.

I haven't seen SM2 yet.

I know it's terrible. But I'll just wait until it's of the 'latest out' list at my video store.

Greetings from Holland.

Hope you'll write another spider-man story.
ievandie chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I really like your story. Glad it is completed. I'm going to read the rest now.

Greetings from Holland.
Thedummie2 chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Awesome! Keep up the good work!
Amethyst M chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
Very nice!
ashthedragon chapter 4 . 11/13/2004
whoa! great end for a great story! Its sweet that jon came back to see anna , even if it has been so late . as for derrick having brown hair , is that a clue of where peters hair came from? so they are really related! great one there

It woukd be really nice to see more on this story , as a secuel or something like that great job!
scottsman chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
hi i'm the scottsman, i just wanted to say that i really enjoyed your story in fact you inspired me to write a spiderman fic myself i hope you don't mind to much if i barrow(spelling?)your basic concept of a diary or a journal. if you'd like to see the fic it's called Legacy of the spider.
hazelle chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
Perfect ending! It's just what the story needed and a great way to set the scene for SM2. You could do another one set before SM3! (wink wink nudge nudge).

However, becasue it's such a great story, it will be criticised more by nitpicky people. And I'm a nitpicky person (grin), so, you had the tenses mixed up. Part of the time it was present and part of the time it was past, like "Once we are on the porch, I thanked him." I meant to say that in my last review for chap. 3 but I forgot.

Also, I just HAVE to tell you this: "Derrick defiantly was not fine." You mean, definitely, right? Heehee sorry if I'm being annoying, it's just my nature! More fics soon please!
LordLanceahlot chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
wow that was great! such a unique twist, lvoed it
hpdancer92 chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
Great story! I really liked it! I hope you write another story soon!
CDAnders chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
That was great! I would really like to see it continued, though. So many people to remember! But I love it, all-in-all! Keep up the good work!

C. D. Anders (Ottos' girlfriend) :P
Mark C chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
What a great way to end the story. It was bad to hear that Anna died shortly after giving birth to her son. Now MJ knows a little bit about her past and that maybe Jon Parker was a relative of Peter's but you never know. I wouldn't mind that being explored in the future. If you didn't know Peter's parents were Richard and Mary Parker. I definitely wouldn't mind the family tree so here is my email address: markclark10 Thanks for a great story and if you need any background info let me know because I could probably give you some or at least lead you in the right direction.