Reviews for Brothers
HermyCaz chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I love this! :D It's so sweet.

I also like the side of them being brothers...I don't really go for 'slash' myself depends on how good the stories are written.

I always like this side of Sirius for some reason...and Remus being the comforting one, I think it's cute xD As you said in my review..I agree...these fics are hard to come by without the 'slash'

Thanks for a great read

hpanai chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
rock on oneshot

NonymousMay chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aw! It is sweet!

I loved it.

Keep on doin' what your doin'!

- o n,

~w e n
Nyxelestia chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Sweet. Good one-shot.

Whitelilys chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Aw, the fluff! :D
InMemoryOfJohn chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
thats is very nice if it was me writing it i would be tempted to end it with slash but thats just me forever wanting slash hehehe
falcongirl386 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
wow, that was sweet.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I don't think this is cheesy at all, but I guess the more often you read it the more it'll lose intensity, but that's like that with every story; I can't stop writing essay reviews, so to put it short and sweet, this fic was cute, nice and fluffy but not to thickly so, keep it up, I love the last part of this one!
Soaring eagle chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
wow good i liked the "brotherly love" as you described it excellent story quite moving u go congrats!
callietitan chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Me chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Liked it...Loved it infact!
goddess of darkness3 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
very cute story!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I never thought about how Sirius found out, but this is a very believable version. And I am sure these guys loved each other that much so it's not too cheesy.
Lady Larken chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I don't think the ending is cheesy at all. This is very well written. Keep up the great work! :)
shiningdays chapter 1 . 10/23/2004