Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
This is hilarious. Come back nd update :(
changeofheart505 chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Pffft! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahaha! Good fic!
TheRebornChild chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Funny Chapter
Ivory chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Me: uh, he-hello m-m-my n-name i-is i-ivory a-and I-I, *ahem* sorry, it's just... I get nervous when reviewing,

A KICK ASS STORY LIKE THIS ONE RITE HERE! seriously, this story is awesome! (fooled ya with the whole shy act didn't I? _ )

I know a few people are bashing this for the whole seto/anzu (I don't see y cuz, azureshipping rocks!)

But u should ignore those those stupid ass anzu bashers (PRO-ANZU ALL THE WAY BABY!) and continue this story. Plz update soon! I would like to see how yami (or Atem the pharoah because of the wish) reacts when he sees Joey and anzu. Because in atems past life he was friends with Jono (joeys incarnation) and was married to teana (anzus incarnation)...something tells me there will be a jealousy fite between Atem and kaiba...

So yeahhh... UPDATE SOON!
Lyakan chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
*snorts then laughs out loud* By Ra this is so amusing! XD Update soon!
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Ya know, most authors go over-board with their humor fics, and they just come out kinda stupid... Thats why I cringe every time I see humor beside an interesting lookin YuGiOh! story, cos they usually turn out bad (in my opinion anyway)...

But I loved this! :D Tis really funny

Great 1st chap :)
Ichigo Hanyou chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
You should really finish this
The Celtic Elven Mage-Warrior chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
hahahahahahaha can't wait till they learn what yami's wish is. )
jess chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE! ;_; I'm interested to see what happens next! X3
lol chapter 1 . 4/30/2007

*starts showing puppy eyes* ;_;
Account never used chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
UPDATE! -smiles pleadingly- I love the fact that Eris decided to play on their wishes.. I'm sure I'd do the same thing if I had power over people, especially argumentive anime characters. 3
Jezzy-Fezzy chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I do hope you are continuing :) I always want to picture how Malik would look like as a girl D

I don't want you to DISCONTINUE! :X Plz
TaShYrEi chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
Oh mi gawd! This is so funny! Please put more of SetoAnzu! I can't stop laughing!

The exorcist and exercise was wonderful! And...Malik! He's a GIRL! *faints* Hahahaha...This was totally hilarious! Please continue!

Update soon!
TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
That was rich! OMG! I'll be reading the other parts now!
muhs chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
plzz Hon, don't listen to what they are saying! you storie is great and if they don't like the storie, then they are some Morons! PLZZ UPDATE SOON!