Reviews for Earthworm Heero
TheManBehind-TheJokersMask chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
what? you cant just leave it like that!

-megan
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Yay! I'm glad that Duo wasn't really a bad guy!
Wolfje chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
yep, that was fun. kinda weird, but fun _ But why earthworm heero? :P Not that I don't like the name (had me almost rolling of my chair with laughter seeing I am in a weird mood.) Anyway...

Thank you!

X from Wolfje
1066716 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
/Gushes/ So cute...I'm just about dead on my feet now (procrastination and a midterms will do that to ya) but this fic just took a load off. Excellent job, I loved the way you wrote both Duo and Heero, and I especially liked the bit about "the butler who was pining after a doctor in the next town." Very nice.
HebiAi chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
*giggle* Really funny! I just love the random silliness of this fic! Great job! _
KinSong chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
YES! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

brilliant
Kuri-the-Kreep chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Aw, that was cute. :P Made me laugh. Yub.
Ajedrez chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Loved this. Nearly fell off my chair laughing ;-).
kcgal chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Can I say 'hehehehee'..? XD very enjoyable! Motor-mouth Duo to the max. Coke-bottle optics Heero. *nods* Is funny. Is good. *nod nod nod*
ZmajGoddess chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
OK...lol...cutiepants and earthworm, huh? right. sure why not...*snicker* that was a bit strange, but entertaining to say the least...ok it was VERY stange, but funny so its all good. *goes off snickering about cutiepants and earthworm*
ahanchan chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
This was great! I really like your sense of humor! Heero and Duo's antics were great! Awesome ficlet!
Blooknaburg chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Oh, oh, oh my goodness.

That was great. _

Are you sure someday we wont learn of the gardener and the camera? That's be super interesting.

When I login I'm gonna put that in my favorites list. Probably you as well, since Howard's Boi was so good too. :)

See you later!