Reviews for Thoughtless Consequences
Julesverenworld chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Who really cares about all that medical crap it only makes the storie better and more orignal when some made up shit is in it
Frumious-Bandersnatch-46 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Very good!
Reads like a deleted scene from the episode.
I look forward to finding more of your CSI stories.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I enjoyed reading this episode tag. Greg forgiving Grissom in the end was nice, as was how helpful Nick was.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Really awesome story :)
MegalegU chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I know I'm reviewing this super-old, but this is really good. I love it! It's a great amount of length! :D
Beautyofbeinglobstromonous chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Loved it poor greg x
Beautyofbeinglobstromonous chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Loved it poor greg x
Helen Faulkner chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I liked that a lot, always wondered what could have happened if the hydrocortizone hadn't worked but didn't imagine a severe allergic reaction.

Of course I think in a later ep somewhere Greg says he has no allergies but hey ho thats what we do as writers explore scenarios even if they are later proved impossible.

Well done on an excellent story.
635589793238 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
hahahahahahahahaha that was epic, i loveed it, and i think you got the characters perfectly! especially when greg was rambling about coffee and pop music and mud with caffiene...lol.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is such a good story. It follows the episode brilliantly and the characterization is great. I found the main characters here (Greg, Nick and Grissom) to be particularly well written and believable. I especially loved the scene where Nick confronts Grissom, and his expressions in the hospital room later were a great continuation of that atmosphere. Greg's quiet panic and later, easy forgiveness, seemed believable too. Well done.
starlesscity chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Awh, this was really sweet. I loved the line about sucking up to Nick at the end. Mad me laugh :)
poppaeasabina chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Well I think there should be some serious consequences for Grissom, since this is not a first offence and his team always lets it slide. How about if Nick writes his OWN report? Falsifying an official report to protect himself would be really hard to weasel out of; I bet Grissom has enemies who've been waiting years to stick it to him.
NessaReads chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Aww.. this was great, one of the best that I've read. Added to fav. you deserved it
Ingu chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Wow! I loved this too... _ XD I don't even watch CSI but this fic has got me interested. Excellent story. :D
onepiecefreec chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
OMG, I loved it! I was always so angry that Grissom would do that to someone, much less someone he knows and works with, without telling said person, and the fact htat it was Greg made me even more annoyed! :( It's nice to see that someone else felt the same way.

That was an awesome fic, also loved that Nick was the one that helped him out and got to yell at Grissom. 3