Reviews for Groups
new moongirl chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
o slutty kagome and inuyasha drooling! intresting combo. keep writing before all my hair is gone k?
Moonlit Showers aka InuKag Fan chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
i like it! *waves giant flag with Inu/Kag on it* lol please update soon! :-D
X0Xsakura-princessx0x chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
pleasee uuppdatee sson!11
OustxThexMainstreamxNotxRamen chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
I love it! every chapter i get into it more and more. plz update soon.
Mika-Girl101 chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
WOW! GREAT CHAPPIE! NOW HURRY UP AND FINISH THE NEXT ONE! LOL.
Hikaru Mitsukai chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
ok, that was some good stuff, but try to put in a little more detail, also, it would be a little helpful if you separated dialogue from the main body of text. i don't want to sound mean, but i'm just doing what you asked me to do, and to the best of my ability at that. and i just wanted to ask one question, why would a girl want to dress slutty? o.O
OustxThexMainstreamxNotxRamen chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
HOLY CRAP! ITS AWESOME! I
PurpleRainbow chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
Omg there all in groups! Haha thats cool!
Mika-Girl101 chapter 5 . 10/31/2004
HAVE THEM MEET AT THE MALL! Oh! Or, you could have Miroku sneak a note into Kagome's purse or something, asking Kagome to the dance for Inuyasha, or something like that. Or have Sango tell Kagome that she heard that Inuyasha really likes Kagome and that wanted Sango to ask Kagome to the dance for Inuyasha, then have Miroku tell Inuyasha that Kagome wanted Inuyasha to ask her to the dance and then Inuyasha will ask Kagome. ANYTHING TO GET THEM TO GO TO THE DANCE TOGETHER! OR! Have Kagome invite Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sango to Naraku's party with her! YOU HAVE TO DO THAT! Then Have Naraku try to kick Miroku, Inuyasha, and Sango out, and succeed and then have Kagome leave with them after a big fight with Naraku and some other 'A' group kids. IT'S A PERFECT PLAN!

Mika
Mika-Girl101 chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
IT HAS TO BE INUYASHA! I DON'T CARE!

Lia: Sry 'bout Mika here. She's just really excited about Halloween.

Mika: HELL YEAH! Who wouldn't be excited?

Lia: Michelle?

Mika: True. Because 'She doesn't celebrate Halloween.'

Lia: Well, wut Mika here was trying to say was that she really like this chappie and that you really must have Kagume like Innuyasa? Did I get that right?

Mika: ;shakes head while she sighs; IT'S INUYASHA AND KAGOME!

Lia: Whatever. I'm just reading it 'cause there's nothing better to do. Even if I don't like Anime Trash.

Mika: ;Put's hand over mouth and gasps surprised; GET THE HELL OUT! YOU'RE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE!

Lia: ;Get's up and walks out the door; Whatever.

Sry 'bout Lia. NOW UPDATE! Thankee. TTFN!
Mika-Girl101 chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! WHO DID SHE BUMP INTO? HURRY THE HELL UP AND UPDATE! Plz?

Lia: Sry 'bout Mika here. She's just really hyper and likes your story.

Mika: Hell yeah! I luv this story! Now PLZ UPDATE! Who does she bump into Lia?

Lia: How am I supposed to know?

Mika: You mean you don't know?

Lia: ( -_-;) Don't mind her. She's just crazy right now. Heh.
Mika-Girl101 chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
Luv'n the story! For pairings, Inu/Kag and Sango/Miroku! PERIOD! THAT'S THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE! But still, luv the story. Now to read the next chappie!
Inu's Only chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
It's okay. Keep writing though.
OustxThexMainstreamxNotxRamen chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
SHE BUMPED INTO INUYASHA! I KNOW IT! plz make them a couple in this... and write another chapter. its really good.
OustxThexMainstreamxNotxRamen chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
I think inuyasha and kagome are destined to be together! dohnt change them! besides they make such a kawaai couple!