Reviews for Magic Dance in Middle Earth
sailor-starlight101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
The goblins in labyrinth are sooo creepy!
Anon chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
The whole thing was soooooo good!
Keep going
The Awsome one chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
Awww. Legolas is so cute and hyper. And how we beat Jareth in chess was funny. Also him running around was too cute. Sequel would be funny.
Deception inc chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I read through the story and thought it was one of the best ones I've had the pleasure of finding. It was funny, everyone seemed in character and most importantly, it was very well written.

If you would pass on my thanks to your co-writer as well it would be much appreciated. I would give you both a bow if there was the possibility for you to witness it.

But for now I wish you good luck with your other writings, and a pleasant day.
athenaswings chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
this was really, when i read the summery i didn't labyrinth. i only realized it when it was the whole "where is my son" and "i am the goblin king" part at the start. i nearly fell of my chair in surprise and laughter, and to think the only reason i watched labyrinth a year go was because my younger sister wanted to...
Avalon's mists chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
“Oh, and by the way, you sing like a choir boy.”

Thranduil bristled at the unspoken implication. “I have three children,” he said.

“Must have been before they went snip.”

Yes. I just wrote a fic like this where Jack Sparrow asks Jareth if he is a eunech. Taht joke will never be overused! Dance!
Thranduils Lady chapter 6 . 3/5/2006
That was the most enjoyable fic I've read in a long time...or ever! I call for that sequel or spin-off! This story made me laugh my socks off and it was very clever how you worked Thranduil and Legolas into the story. I love these two characters and Bowie too so this was a bit of a treat. I want more, more, MORE!
KillersXInXIce chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
wow...This is true talent XD Still lovin it, especially when you discreetly included a line from Princess Bride. How old is this story anyway? *goes to check*
KillersXInXIce chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I get the joke with the worm! I get the joke! I say it to my friends all the time. "'Ello'" "Did you just say hello?" "No, I said 'ello, but that's close enough" _ I love that movie...anway, great story. Real funny
asyr chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
It was a great chapter! Well done! I still like chapter 5 the best! To be fair though I can see why you like chapter 6 the best! It was extremely entertaining to read. If you do write a sequel or the AU I want you to know that I will read them. Again good job.

P.S. If you need ideas email me.
Asyr chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Where is chapter 6? I have been patiently waiting. I hope you update real soon. If you are just busy that is ok. I can understnad that, but if you are stuck on ideas email me and I will help you out.

asyr chapter 5 . 2/16/2005
This was the absolute best chapter yet! I don't think you will be able to top it. I loved Thrandiul's description of the bog of eternal stench had me laughing so hard I fell off of my chair! I don't have enough time to rave over this chapter as I loved so many things in it. Also I wouldn't worry to much bout the elvish. Use what you can find I always say. This story is incedible even without the elvish so there. Please update as soon as you can. I still think you are not going to be able to top this chapter, but I will wait and see what you have in store for chapter 6. Great job!

Navaer Lalaith chapter 5 . 2/11/2005
Excellent idea! That way there is no possible way of messing it up. Thank-you.

Navaer Lalaith
Navaer Lalaith chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
You will die- Firithach

You’re ugly and your mother dresses you funny-Ce gwaur a naneth gîn anna chammad faeg.

My father comes-Adar nîn tôl.

Go kiss an orc-Bado, nestago lam gîn nuin nîf orch.

Be at peace-No nes sîdh

All is well- Nadath mae

Why waste time taking out the Grelvish to send the chapters to me? Send them to me complete, and I'll send you back the correct translations in the chapters, translated at the bottom as you have the Grelvish now.

You see; I'm trying to stop the flow that dirty imposter of a language, the defilement of Tolkien's work. You are spreading its filth, as can be seen in the innocent remarks of Pasha ToH. I gave you phrase books with over 700 phrases of real Sindarin, the stuff that Legolas would speak. You have the tools to help stop Grelvish. What's so hard about using them?

Galu a teithad vain,

Navaer Lalaith
asyr chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
Oh wow I loved it. A plot hole what a fabulous idea. Hope he fets out of it soon. I also liked the way you see Thranduil I think he has to be a pretty strong elf to have raised such a wonderful son. Legolas so rules. Thanks for the mention by the way that was so nice of you. Is Thranduil going to end up in the bog? Is he going to meet Sir Didimus? And what are you going to do for the peach scene? I don't think Jareth is going to sing to him. Update soon! I wanna read more. For the ballroom scene can it be a dance contest instead? That would be so cool. Or maybe gasp Karaoke! Lol. Poor Jareth legolas is so going to drive him insane! Keep writing so I can read more.