Reviews for Meet the Family
sasuke140 chapter 2 . 2/17
Poor Zero, I feel so bad for him. But the story was cute.
Skyrere chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Now you have to continue the story and rescue that poor boy from Tenten's parents...
Tenten and Neji can adopt him. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
. . . -stares at crysthur-and-artheph with insane glint in eyes-
. .
. . .
Crysthur-and-artheph. . . I LOVE YOU! -glomps- BEST. STORY. EVER! You, my friend are a literary genius! MORE STORIES! MOOORE! -puppy dog eyes- pleeeease?
BadgerPride10 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHA THAT IS SO CUTE AND FUNNY!
Alexis Night chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Can neji and Tenten adopt Zerozero and give him a better name?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
aww, poor zerozero. funny stuff, except for zerozero being ignored...

nice!
yuae chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
loved it... even the incredibly Ocness which kinda irked me at first... Neji has a special laugh?
forgotten-things chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
HAHAHAHA!I practically had to bite my lips to keep from laughing like a maniac(which would have resulted in a very suspicious and annoying mother since she was in the same room) but I still couldn't help laughing!oneone twotwo, hahahhaha!LMAFO!you rock!
missmori chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! OMG that has GOT to be the most FUNNIEST fanfic that I have EVER read! Hilarious! *cracks up again* ! (although I feel sad for Zerozero)
happyfriend12 chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
very cute and funny. I loved the story. (_
Caramel Crazy chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
-laughs- Loved it, hilarious!
Epush chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
i'm sorry but i literally rolled out of my chair and cried on the floor after TwoTwo said her name, my mind didn't register it until then. oh dear lord that was just beautiful, i didn't care that they were a bit OOC, it was still hilarious!
TakeTenEyes chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
placing aside the OOCness, i find this fic so funny! haha, i don't blame Neji laughing out loud! HAHAHA! you have a sense of humor with zerozero and so on until tenten, lol! lol! i can't stop laughing! *hahahhahahaha...dies..*
B.Q chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
lol! i cant stop reading this fic! it's so funny and creative

good job

props on the whole Neji heart thing
Elyre chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
that story was weird... imagine if that were the case... lol. *shiver* it would be crazy during mealtimes... hehehe... weird but awesome... hope you write more.