Reviews for The Intern
Plz update!
BrisGirl23 chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
SO AWESOME! Please please continue! x
Kristi-Julie chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, PRETTY, PLEASE CONTINUE!
Zsulie chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
Hi!

I've just read the story, and I liked it. But I wonder why doesn't it continue? It's a part where you should continue, because it's so exciting. So please continue!

Thanks!

Sue
Pim Pam Poentje chapter 7 . 4/23/2005
I there comming a next chapter of this wonderfull story? I hope so
JoolsIsGreat chapter 5 . 3/7/2005
Why don't you continue your story?

It is fantastic!

It would be a pity if you leave it like this!
Kelsea Scarlett chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
I love it! I can't wait until it continues...:)
Mad-Anne chapter 7 . 1/29/2005
It's a wonderful story, I've been waiting for an update. Are you still continuing this story, for I would very much like to read more of it.
celtickitty chapter 7 . 1/29/2005
Come on Update your killing me! Great story keep going.
ThaInstaPrincess chapter 7 . 1/18/2005
Ur Story Kicks Ass ! And I am A Nun ! I Mean Really Though it's brilliant keep going it gives me sumthing 2 think about bsides the fact that i cant see a guy under the age of 56! lol

Love Ashlee!
Kayjaylc chapter 7 . 1/12/2005
Argh! You evil and cruel torturers! Come on, you can't give us a chappy like this and then leave us hanging... hurry with updating or I might start planning a little kidnapping of my own to get you to write some more. ;)

Hugs,

Kayjay
JoolsIsGreat chapter 7 . 1/12/2005
OH!

This SO exciting.

Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter!
LoveJulie35 chapter 7 . 1/9/2005
Great Story/ Please continue.
CaptainLexi chapter 7 . 1/7/2005
YA!A new chappy!About time!OMG!This chappy is SO GOOD I don't know what to say!You HAVE to keep going!This story ROCKS OUT LOUND!I love it!Keep up the WOUNDWEFUL WORK!)

P.S UPDATE SOON!PLEASE!;)
aserene chapter 7 . 1/5/2005
oh i don't whether to love you guys for adding more or come after you for leaving us hanging...I hope Joe gets there in time...I can only imagine what sortof thing is going to happen in the next part! UPDATE SOON!