Reviews for Rags to Riches
SomeRandomStarWarsFan chapter 65 . 1/5/2011
I WILL review this chapter. I thought it was really nice, good point about not being afraid of Chewie
princessofthescoundrels chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
good job... i dont have time now to read all 75 chapters but ill get to it! love it!
sarah chapter 75 . 12/8/2006
I loved it! My favorite part of the whole storyy was the Indyana jones. I didnt think alot of people knew because its so old! At any raite THis is one of the best stories I have read. It took awhile but it was worth it!
sarah chapter 66 . 12/8/2006
Lol! that was so funny! I loved the parts when leia gets mad at him! It is so funny!
sarah chapter 59 . 12/7/2006
THis whole story is GREAT! But I thoght they had twins? And if she didnt why did she have the dream of the twins?
LeiaMichaela chapter 75 . 7/17/2006
You cost my day, you know? I just found that story completly today and had to read it. Well, I had read half of the story somewhere else but it was great to read it again and especially great to read it till the ending. It was cute and sweet and funny and I loved it. I couldn't stop myself when I began. You had the charakters all so well. Good writing. Loved also all your ideas for those funny parts. Hope you'll write more H/L stuff, keke, I, for sure, would want to read it.
LeiaPrincess21 chapter 75 . 7/17/2006
ah 75 chapters later and i still love it. Kudos and you rock.
ThePrincess04 chapter 75 . 7/17/2006
Yay! Great story!
EsmeAmelia chapter 75 . 7/17/2006
YES! YES! WONDERFUL STORY! Han, Leia, YOU RULE! Too bad it's all over now. :( Let's see, my favorite part was...okay, all of it. No, seriously, probably when Han and Leia had their baby, but I love the whole thing.
tmqsuzannah chapter 75 . 7/16/2006
YAY!that's an awesome ending :D
tmqsuzannah chapter 72 . 7/16/2006
lol, Fabio is pretty pathetic(actually REALLY pathetic).He's probably the first guy in star wars history 2 call himself by his first name, combs his hair non-stop and speaks with such a random accent:D
Han'slilgirl chapter 72 . 6/23/2006
hope you finish it soon:)
HopelessRomantic45 chapter 72 . 4/30/2006
oh my gosh! i love this story SO much!

please keep going! this is my favorite han/leia story i've read yet :)
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 72 . 3/31/2006
I really,REALLY,liked your story,and I can't wait for the next chapter,so PLEASE finish it,THANKS! Li-Li
Ashleigh chapter 72 . 2/11/2006
FANTASTIC, BLOODY BRILLIANT. I WON'T BE SUPRISED IF YOU TURN IT INTO A BOOK. THE CHAPTERS AREN'T TOO LONG, SO THEY ARE GREAT TO READ! KEEP IT UP!