Reviews for Secrets
RosesAndRavens chapter 1 . 4/12
sad.
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This piece was definitely worth saving. I'm glad you posted it.
TheGreatANGSTHATER chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This was hilarious. I can't understand why people insist on giving Kikyou more credit than she deserves. Even Takahshi did it in the Manga. Kikyou never wanted to touch Inuyasha unless he was willing to become human for her. The point is made several times in the Manga that he opened up to Kagome in a way he never did with Kikyou. I guess people are more sympathetic to the '''EPIC LOVE '' BULLSHIT OF A TRAGIC MARYSUE''. The love of an ordinary school girl can seem so ''shallow'' and ''unable to compare cant it?'' Yeah Inuyasha is a faithless asshole to Kagome but it is NOT because he and Kikyou have a ''true love''. It's because it is so easy to love the illusion of Perfection. I found it so convenient that inukik never have to interact realistically in the Manga. They don't even seem to care all that much about protecting each other. They both suck as people and characters. I just hate it when people bash Kagome or make her seem less valuable as a person just to glorify this ''Epically Tragic Marysue/GaryStue pairing.''
DoNotTrustThisAngel chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Oh kawaii! Beautiful, simply beautiful! I'm such a Baka for not reading this earlier! Lovely.
Black Light Brightness chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Very eloquent.
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
you know the only problem with this pair is that they dont understand the different kinds of love. They understand the love of long friends and family and they understand the love of lovers but Kagome dosent understand the kind of love that InuYasha and Kekyo still share, the love of old lovers that have found someone new. and InuYasha dosent understand the kind of love that Kagome has for Koga or Hojo, love just because she cares if they are hurt or injured.
unicorn740 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
um... not to be mean but this story is a little confussing to me
I'm the reason the rum is gone chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Very nice...I liked it. Talk to you soon, Lady.
scuppers-the-dog chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
this was interesting.

in good way.
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Wow, that's deep. I really love this story!
Spindelhona chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I am so very happy it's not like this in "reality" - in the manga, that is. But it could have been, it so easily could have been, had just Inuyasha and Kagome been a little different than they are. This is a splendid piece and you could if you wanted to easily alter it a bit and make it into an original story and win a prize in a contest. Amazing.
aya143 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
this showed a different side to inuyasha and kagome. good job
Hazelfox chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
As I was reading this, I was struck the maturity level of it all. It wasn't overly sexual, nor was it fluffy and cute. Rather, it was a deeper look into the relationships between Kagome, Kikyou, and Inuyasha. I truly enjoyed reading this oneshot, and while I myself wanted to know what secrets were being kept, I understood that those secrets were for the characters alone. Great job!
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Wow! You are a great writer. Your writing is very evocative and poignant.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 5/19/2006