Reviews for Mittens
AmaiOni chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Actually Zoro is the only Santouryuu user... he made it himself...
beau-peep chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
Dang English translation its Zoro. The first time i watched one piece in English I almost cried I then promised myself not to watch an anima in english again. I'm Japanese watching lady and now I'm picking up in it lol. Hay English translator just because Japanese don't use the letter l don't mean u have to put it in randomley! Zoro! Not Zolo
nyakoi chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
Ah, these stories are so sweet. But Sanji is such a girl you know? What happened to the bad ass Sanji we all know and love for Zoro to fuck, hmm? Ah, but whatever, you're cute stories cover up most of it. But, yah know, making more would be nice. Pretty please?
nyakoi chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Man, I don't know what it is about this story but it just makes me sooo happy you wrote more. Thank you.
something40423 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Wow so awesome and funny! Before I read the last settence of this chapter I thought it couldn't get any better, I was wrong! XD
Angel of Death and Darkness chapter 10 . 6/16/2010
Ha Ha!I loved the ending of the chapter where Sanji acts all motherly and says."There will be none of that coming out of your mouth mister."to Luffy and he replies,"Yes mom."I loved that part!I'll be waiting for the next chapter!Please update soon!
PuckeringLemon chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
priceless! loved the multiple orgasm humor...HA HA HA!
GeckoMoriaShadowLord chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
omg X) I love this. I have the feeling its going to be super cute. Hopefully there will be smut. But I'm good without it. I love how Sanji "took care" of Zoro's boo-boo. And how Zoro is jealous(?) of Nami's mittens X)
Calecus chapter 10 . 4/22/2008
Man, this has got to be one of my favorite stories ever! I just love the way you write their relationship. I look forward to what will happen next.
Kami Takai chapter 9 . 12/21/2007
oh my god hotness! Im gona go take care of a little busness now thanks to you! Bastard! Jerk!
Syciara-Lynx chapter 10 . 12/8/2007
Aww, this story is so cute! I love it! -luffles-
violetspain chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
i know that this is my first review for you but im gonna put it plain and simple...I LOVE IT this story so far frigging rocks and i dont mean oh i mean stading in a mosh pit jumping around and screaming your head off! yeah you rock and i told you so and if you think im strange and that i should just read your stories and not comment send me a e-mail and yell at me in capps like THIS!

IILuciferII chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
Ah nuu a cliffy! why? why? lmao i love the story XD keep up the good work~
loupy-mad-rocker chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
lol is luffy jelious?

oh 3 way that wouldent be bad hehehehe
Nightshade90 chapter 10 . 11/23/2007
new reader :) I love your story i'ts so good plz update soon*hugs*