Reviews for Sailor Witches
IsadoraKayStone chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Oh, but no moonxtuxedo mask means no mini moon. She's thier daughter after great chapter.
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 23 . 1/30/2010
I feel very, very sorry for Drumstang. I'd think having ONE poltergeist would be bad enough, but FIVE? Wow.
RavenclawEaglet chapter 32 . 12/5/2009
A standing ovation by the entire Roman Senate! (Oops, carried away). I spent a day reading it and then I read it again, for this is absolutely excellent. Although there are noticeable typos and grammar mistakes, I was not disturbed by them, except the spells and curses mistakes (the disarming spell for example), for which I suggest Spells in Harry Potter on Wikipedia and List of spells on Harry Potter Wiki, which gives you the canon spelling of almost every spell, charm, jinx and curse metioned in the series. All in all, excellent work with this crossover.

PS I was not very disturbed At All by the addition of one otaku-senshi, although I have no authourity to speak because I have one of them myself DS
Rainbowluvr17 chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
Hi there!

Um, mind me asking you where you found all that incredible info about Wand Woods & Magical animals? I've been trying to find out stuff like that but I have no idea where to start looking!
Hyper Puck chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
You made Darien seem like a bad guy.
Oombala chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Blatant Mary sue. The pace is too fast and all in all, it is confusing. I do apologize but the rudimentary fashion in which you have written this story has made me very disinterested. I'm sure the story itself is great, but with the more overbearing problems I have pointed out, many won't be willing to continue reading. Best of luck ( no that was not meant to be a pun)

Oombala
wildflower1014 chapter 33 . 8/7/2008
I really liked this story and I am going to read the sequel next.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
wildflower1014 chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Nice story so far. It is kind of sad thought that Serena broke up with Darien.
Hotgirlow chapter 33 . 5/21/2008
can we please have a sequal
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 33 . 12/17/2007
Aw Kawaii! LOVED IT! Hay! Will Harry become the Solar Paladin or something? That'd be so Freaken AWESOME! Yay! Now I can Read Harry Potter and the Moon Crystal! (BTW, is Sirius-sama gonna die in this one? Please tell me he's not! WAH!) Well, ja ne, and see you in ur sequal! Cheers!

Sincerly,

Tsuki
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 32 . 12/15/2007
WOW! THAT WAS TOTALLY KICK ASS!
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 31 . 12/15/2007
OMG! Please let the Sailors save the day! Let Rei save Draco and Moody! Let My Harry GO!

Sailor Aquarius:Okay, Moses, he's not a Jew..

Tsuki:How do you know that? And what do you have against Hebrews?

Sailor Aquarius:Nothing.

Tsuki: And wha-! Who the heck are you?

Sailor Aquarius:...Ah...*Shifty eyes*... Obliviate!

*Runs away*

Tsuki: Huh?
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 30 . 12/14/2007
Wah! Dang! I hope that Harry really is the Prince of Earth and not the sufficating kind! Poor Harry! Poor Serina!
Tsuki Aquarius Hanju chapter 29 . 12/14/2007
Poor Usagi-chan! Your right! She should be able to choose her desteny! (But please keep ing Chibiusa! Hay! Maybe Rini ISN'T Momaru's!) Please don't let Usagi be unhappy! Hay! Will She show Harry that she's the moon princess? That WOULD explain alot! lol! Must read!