Reviews for The Substitue Teacher
Lucyole chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
amazing exciting funny sweet and interesting i love your story.
i have a question what is the whole name of GTO and what manga is it
Han-Ko chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
hahaha great fic. Thanks for writing it
Pinkcrystals chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
This Chapter was great too. I love how you capture the action like it was an episode. Nice writing.
Pinkcrystals chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Great Chapter.
mae-E chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
this was a really cute story!

I thoguht it was funny that everyone was sobbing when he had to leave.

this may sound incredably odd, but it kind of reminded me of that epiosde of the simpsons when lisa simpson get's a crush on her substuie teacher. lol :)

good job and a cute little short story.

I thought it was histrical that he called out to sailor moon to get her number. lol
Crystal Moon Magic chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
lol! cute!
Mystical Jade chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
I really enjoyed this story - although you didn't quite capture Onizuka's perverseness. He acts so differently in the manga, than he did in the anime, lol. But it's good all the same! I liked at the end, when the girls were fighting Toko, was it? It was funny how they turned into the characters from the book - and each character you picked fit the girls perfectly. Great job! I don't think Usagi/Serena would fit into Holy Forest Academy - she'd be eaten alive, lol. Those kids are vicious!
Hn chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
This story was great, could you maybe do a sequel where she transfers to his school? If not then okay, but if you do it'll be awasome.
Moony92 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
WOW! pretty awsome! continue this and you'll be my new hero! The Onizuka, we need more teachers like him, or school would be completely boring... See ya later!
Himeno Midori chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Hahahaha... could you imagin her fathers reaction to a nose ring? or her mothers to dyed spiky hair? I cant wait for your next chapter