Reviews for Masks
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
It was an interesting look at Chance, it was really good. You should do some for the other characters, Jake, Feral and Callie to name a few.
Anyuna chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Great fic, it really made me think more about Chance. Loved it.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
This is a very nice reflective piece. I seem to recall seeing angsty pieces on the same or related subjects before, but this is the first time it's really worked for me. Maybe just because this one features Chance whereas the fandom seems to prefer to voice angst via Jake. But, your logic as to why it's *Chance* who would feel the identity crisis more acutely makes a great lot of sense to me. Thanks for the food for thought.
Flamable chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
*sniff* heart touching! You Chance/T-bone! I love you for who you are! Be yourself and dont ever changed! Ey dude nice work:)
AriRashkae chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
::shivers:: Wow. Really deep. And probably true too. Who knows how he would have developed if the series hadn't been axed.

Oh, and judos for use of the word "snark." My husband still argues that it's only something my best friend and I use. :-)
NamelessMoonshine chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
For some reason I don't know, that made me smile. Maybe I'm sadistic, or it could be how well this is written. - I love it bunches.
Etherweil chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Awsome! Its really deep and insightful. I look forward to your future works! Keep up the good work. ~Etherweil
KS Claw chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Wow... This was interesting to say the least. Angsty yes, but also something that makes you think things over. Y'know, ironically I had just gotten off seeing the musicvideo to "Iris" on VH1 before I got online and saw this one. Really nice job _

Oh, you also had me thinking of Evanescence's "Everybody's fool"

"Without the mask, where will you hide?

Can't find yourself, lost in your lie..."

I got that one in my head halfway through. But still, really nice work Keep it up like this!