Reviews for Welcome to my Life
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
:-)
withapenstroke chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
It was pretty cool. Good job.
witchofdanight1624 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I totally love this song! but I never knew who played it

Simpel play right? yah, cool!:D
DeleteMyAccountPlz chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Cute. And nice choice of song.
onlytearshere chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
hey!

Cool songfic! Rae & BB forever!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I like this song and Beast Boy x Raven is my favorite Teen Titans couple. The song fits it very well with the story, I enjoyed reading this :)
kuroi-tenshi-rin chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Hey that is an awesome sonfic! It made me cry and I love that song. It would make an awesome story if u wanted to make it into one. Very well written and nice ending.

Sayonara kuroi aka Raven( Call me Raven)
Gubba-Gubba chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
its good.
Lost Inside chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
I love this story and the song. SIMPLE PLAN ROCKS! Sorry, I'm listening to it now.

'In a perfect world you'd still be here'

lol. It was really good.

Lost Inside
kayke chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
omg! I love your story! I'm almost in tears... oh god... I love that song.
Mlz chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Cute! I liked it! Funny how when I actually found this Fic I had been listening to the song! The only thing I felt about this fic was that it was a little to rushed and scattered in places. By scattered I mean't it could have been more put together. But besides all that I really enjoyed this Fic! Keep up the good work! Oh and heres a cookie for a job well done *hands cookie*

Lot's of Love,

Mlz
Dannysckr chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Dude, you are the human! I love the song fic here that you wrote. It completely made sense in the situation that you are telling us. The ending was... original and VERY good. I loved it...as a matter of fact. It would have been a very good first chapter is you inteded to make it into a story. I hope you write more song fics or even stories in the future based on the BB/REA COUPLE! *HOLDS UP LARGE LOGHTER ABOUT THE SIZE OF HER ROOM* yep I'm a very big supporter of them! And sorry for the log review. hehe...I guess I like writing a lot of them.

Dannysckr
jess chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
aw, i liked the ending
iflames chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Yay! Good BB/Rae fluff!
Raedabest chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Hey I think it was good, but I agree with others on Robin, coz I think it will make it sound cool and good, maybe if you don't mind, you can change BB to Robin instead, coz that's what other readers are suggedting.

So please change BB to Robin! Thanx A Bunch!