Reviews for Broken
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
This has SUCH beautiful telling that letting it for is a crying shame to literature. It's a very well-done and believable plot channel and I would love to see how it plays out:)
ryoga-chan's heart chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Please continue. Story is really good.
shugokage chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
A truly amazing story thank you!
GeorgeTobor chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Nodoka will probably ask for his life.

Ranma should die, and in death gain the freedom he/she never had in life.

But because Ranma did the best Ranma could do in life I say she should be reborn.

Let Ranma be reborn as the daugher of Belldandy and Keiichi.

That would make a fine final chapter.

Genma belongs to Hild of course.
Ildz Mr.Hsviv chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
NEVER EVER FINISH THIS. IF YOU FINISH THIS I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

seriously do not finish this. Ranma 1/2 is like this a story about someone we come into the story when Ranma is 15 or 16 and the story already started. we missed it starting we only get part of Ranma's story. this is like that it doesn't give us a real end or start. part of the reason I like the story is that we get to like it for non-existent endings that we made up. that's all I have to say feel free to ignore me, or not. the choice is yours.
King of Kings chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
overly dramatized.
Azure Neko chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
This is a good story, but there is one small continuity flaw. Nodoka already knows about Ranma's curse. She finds out in the latter half of the manga, somewhere between Herb and Saffron. I'm not quite sure of the exact timing.
Megatyrant chapter 5 . 1/24/2009
Nice story. I do think you should expand on it a bit, if for nothing else, to show the reactions to the letters. As for leaving it open-ended or not after that, well... that would be up to you to decide. Make it lighter or not, doesn't matter much to me.

Megatyrant out.
jimra chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
The story certainly stands as it is (as a very introspective, thought provoking, and dark tale that could tantalizingly go in any direction), but I still find the lack of emotional response to the letters almost as much a cliffhanger as the fate of our pigtailed hero. I must ask: was that intentional to allow the story to go in even more directions beyond this point, or would it be acceptable to ask you to add some sort of small, initial reaction by each of the letters' recipients? Think of it this way: initial reaction are not final, but they would give some small insight into how you are characterizing the players.

On a side note, I doubt I could keep it this dark either. Darkfics are all well and good, but if you read too many dark tales in a row, it gets rather depressing. For example, try reading Ill Met By Starlight, Waters Under Earth, and Hearts of Ice all in a row without any kind of break. I'd be very worried about someone unaffected by those works read in one concentrated blast.
java cannon chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Honestly you did a good job on this story. A contiuation would be nice but it's hard to which direction you would take this story.
aynomayac chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
Mostly on this last chapter, I was fascinated of the insightfulness that it had.

Broken heroes are one of my favorite concepts. I loved the story. And I don't mind if you would NOT continue it. The ending gave me the goosebumps. It's perfect!

Yet, I was expecting a deeper letter to Akane, with the level of introspection that you gave to him throughout the story, it was kinda disappointing. It wasn't at the same level as Ukyo's and Xiam pu's mostly regarding that it was after Saffron.
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
I just found this story. And finished it. You, too, should finish this story. I would very much like to see how everyone would react to their letters, how Nodoka would react to Ranma.

Please continue this. While you say this is a completed story, the ending is a way for a beginning.

Thank you.
stider chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
I just came across this story and couldn't stop reading. Please continue this story! I would really like to see a chapter with their reactions to the letters. I hope to read more soon.
Anon chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
I agree with the others ... Finish it! if yo uever find the time and inspiration.

I would vote for, moving it more light and hopeful. Nodoka maternal side can come through and have her decide to not kill him and also try to help him rediscover himself. Or, as mentioned in the story, she'll wait till he is 25 and see how he handles his condition before deciding on his death or not. As for the girls and all, be nice to see them to continue to get along with each other, and things getting more peaceful for Ranma. Who he ends up with and how you bring it about doesn't matter, but it would be great to see how things conclude. As it stands now, the story is not concluded, not really, and only half done, if that.

So here is to new stories, continuation of your current stories that rock, and maybe, hopefully, continuation of this story. Good job and keep up the good work!
JS chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
As you can see from reviews everybody wants to see this story continued (yeah, me too). I really don't care if you keep this story dark or things will turn for better after meeting with Nodoka, it is yours to decide. Just write as you feel it should be written and I'm damn sure it will be good.