Reviews for Broken
deitarionSSokolow chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
Please continue it. As long as you continue to write at this level of quality, I don't care how you end it.
phobos chapter 5 . 1/14/2006
You definately need to finish this story!

It could end either way, and if you would

like it to end happy than you should do so.

After all, you are the author. I personally

like happy endings, although, an occasionally

angsty one is good too. Either way, you CAN NOT

end it this way. Cliffhangers are so annoying.

You are a very good writer and I would like to see

this story come to a conclusion. Please finish. :)
Nodregah chapter 5 . 11/26/2005
For the love of god, FINISH THE STORY!

The only thing I hate more than cliffhangers or choose your

own endings are visits with relatives (no physical harm has occured YET).
EagleCeres chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
Fantastic story. The wild horse hasnt been tamed, his body broken but not his soul. Very introspective and gives a deeper look at the characters' persona. Personally I hope you continue this story, if not directly as another chapter, then as a side story, one of many "what if's?" as you proposed. Great job!
DCWestby chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
I really think you should truly finish the story, I realize the general mood is dark but my feeling is theres still stuff he can learn and I truly doubt his mom would be that harsh as to lop off her only childs head. Considering I'm an only myself, I know how parents would react to any possibility of their descendant being injured or dead.. they dont take it that well, reguardless of contract or not.

I would enjoy it if the story were truly finished and we get to see what his mother decides.
lord of shadow chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
Very good story. It is a bit dark, but you need it to understand hoe Ranma is feeling. why dont you try a Sailor moon crossover where Ranma runs across Hotaru. (She can heal wounds) And she takes him back to her family and Setsuna also tries to heal him. (goes to the future and takes an Exo skelaton for his legs)Ranma could gain some use of his legs. Just an idea that could help Ranma on his way to recovery and wil lighten up the mood of the story.
BTB chapter 5 . 8/24/2005
I was reading another story of yours then went to your main page and looked at your old ones. This kind of story is very hard to wrie, and much truer to the characters Takahashi created if placed in these circumstances. I have faith that Hodoka would accept her cursed and injured son and do what she could to help heal him. Even though he may never practice the arts as a warrior again, he may eventually teach the arts as a sensei of great skill, the girls and his friends as brushes for his canvas. It might be a story worth writing, Huh?

I'll be reviewing more of your stuff. I've seen bits and pieces of it since I started reading Ranma Fanfiction and I've always considered it among the best.
Questara chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
Please continue this, I just want to see what happens that day... I am almost even ready for Ranma to die, just giving him that one day...
Martrex chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
OH COME ON! you can't leave it like that! It sort of works as an ending but it doesn't on many more levels.

I think that this could either way and work very well; you could send it the dark route and then show what happened to everyone later, what happened in their lives and how it changed them, Or you could go the light route, showing love , compassion, icky sweet stuff and general good-feeling overdose.

Either way, please continue.
Yajurobi chapter 5 . 5/18/2005
Dude please update this i have already read this once before and reveiwed and am reveiwing again now maybe if you dont want to continue it your self maybe you could convert it to work at the anime addventure by bast /
Raigeki chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
cheer up emo kid.
Raigeki chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
Nice, i like this, i never thought about the "what if's" before, i mean, you raise a good point.,,what if one day he can;t be healed!

But this has to have a good ending...i'll come back and read it tomorrow, i enjoy your plot, but am sensing that your language does not always flow, sometimes it's a little...jerky? know what i mean. other then that it;s great. read more later, see ya.
Lord of the Pit chapter 5 . 5/6/2005
i honestly think by all thats holy and unholy that you should update this fan is very good and almost made my top 10 list. please update this story whenever possible. thank you.
Hone Melgren chapter 5 . 4/4/2005
First off I'ld like to point out that I never post reviews. Most of the time I'm either reading a story that isn't being updated anymore or I have so many other ffs to read I just don't have the time. Reading your fictions have been a breath of fresh air - i only discovered your other works in the last two days and I enjoyed everyone of them . This one was good as you seemed to have mastered the whole dramatic tension thing . Your characterisation's not bad either. As for being dark or light my advice would be to make it as realistic as possible from nodoka's end then to see what happens. Many of the best stories do a sort of transformation at some point where it goes from being the darkest story devoid of any hope to light more optimisitic story . It's a little hard to describe but i'll try - its like when you're reading it you're crawling along the ground ... then when you think it can't any worse suddenly you're flying like an eagle with tears streaming from your eyes ... (yes I am manly enough to admit some ffs have brought me to tears)
Dralan Asguard chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
please finsihs the story...do not leave people hanging like that...and if you dont and you leave it like this THIS DRALAN WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU WRITE MORE AND MORE UNTIL YOUR FINGURES FALL OFF... its really good too. if anything let ranma have some light at the end of the tunnel
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »