Reviews for Broken
shinji the good sharer chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
ARG! update, there needs to be a real ending to this, come on, this is a cliff hanger!

ikari shinji
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
GREAT CHAPTER! I hope to see more on this story. I think you can change trek on the story. Like what if Nodoka is not from Earth.
Chi Vayne chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
This may be a good place to leave it. This is baised by the fact that I would prefer to see you continue 'Shared Life" and "Of Cats, Men & Women' instead (please). Even if Ranma survives his encounter with his mother, most of his problems (multiple honor engagements, neko-ken, gender curse) are still unresolved. Having the girls getting along better doesn't fix the fundamental issue.
James Axelrad chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
good story, and very unique. the only one i have that comes even close to yours in idea is a story over in the evangelion section called transplant.

the only thing i had a problem was the fact that poeple out there would flame such a good piece of writing just because they don't like where you are taking the characters.

the story is great, please finish, or at least continue this fanfic. am am very interested in how you go about the rest of your story.

don't let all of the poeple in the world who hate angst to get you down.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
I do hope that you continue this story, it along with your others has become one of my favorites, and I would really like to see how you might end it. I myself would hope that it would turn out to have a happy ending for Ranma, heaven knows the poor guy deserves it, and that he may be able to be accepted by his mom, and finally find the peace that he's needed in his life for so long.
goku90504 chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
continue it? definatley

i dont remember all the begining but i remember a fic where ranma gets healed from simaler damage BECAUSE of his curse it was very slow going but it did happen even if never 100% he did heal enough to be able to kick kunos ass again if i remember right but anyways i continue this and start lightnining it some but maybe darken it a bit more first maybe have nodoka ask for is life but not be able to go through with it in the end and maybe then have someone find someway to heal ranma or maybe have ranma start to focus on medi tech and find his own way to be healed?
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
You asked for suggestions on how this fic will continue. To tell you the truth this fic can go so many ways that I cannot say which one would be best. I'll let the other reviewers do that.

If I may I suggest you do this for the next chapter and the one after that. Give Ranma and Nodoka that day that they deserve. Let them get to know one another, spend the whole day as mother and son. Then afterwards you can do the story in any way you want. Thank you for listening to my suggestion and please update this soon.
Lerris chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
As to continuing it.. If i was going to have Ranma find a way past the mess, I'd look to Herb's battle with Ranma. Herb was flying...

This would have parallel's to a story by Anne McCaffrey, but then again the idea is pretty generic.
dennisud chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
Usually when an author leaves a story where the reade's imagination should takes over it's usually much more positive than this.

There's just too many negatives here to justify leaving it as it is.

We need to know what happened next, simply put!

dennisud
WillLeung chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
excellent story, i loved it, its so good. it may be a good place to end, but i also wish to kno where it may lead. i'd hope for a mother's acceptance otherwise it'd end with one more chapter.

hope u continue :p

oo, and hope u update Ranma: Take 2!
ranma hibiki chapter 5 . 2/2/2005
scarry its too dark then lighten it up so you feel better. its your fic and your rules.

were just commenting on what we think about it, you dont have to listen...heck some of us would think this isnt dark enough while others think its outright evil.
Malichite chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Like Story idea #2, if only for the fact that it's a Ranma/Nabiki pairing. Been trying to find a couple of well done stories with that pairing.
thisisfordorks chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
very intesting
Chi Vayne chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
Very moving chapter. Things can never be as they once were, and I'll be interested to see what you plan for Ranma and the effect that Nodoka's decision has on the rest of the cast. Would there be the same impact if Ranma survives?
Boon chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
Please continue. I really like this one, and I really like your work.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »