Reviews for Broken
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Very good start.
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
I both like and hate how you left the chapter with Kasumi going to get the others. I like it for the suspense it adds, and I hate it because of the suspense it adds. I want to see what happens! Please update this soon!

As for the stories Ideas I like number 1 better. I like the other two Tendo sisters, but I think I've read a fic like that already. I suggest you do number 1. Please update soon!
dennisud chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
So far a great story harking back to sveral already out about a crippled Ranma making himself a new life. I like the fact that you are going in a different direction that those stories.

Also on your furst story, it's good and should go as is.

As for the second one It's a differing version of another story so check that out at the Ranma and Nabiki archives to see it stays different tha that one as well.

dennisud
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
This seems like it's taking a very interesting development, and I like it. I wonder how Nodoka would accept Ranma in a wheelchair? During the series, I never remember what exactly Nodoka's definition of "a man among men" consisted of. She did think that Ranma should be making her lots of grandbabies, and that peeking was okay,(if I remember right), but there was never a certain definition, and the series ended without one. Yeah, figured that Ryoga would still act like a jerk, forgetting what happened to Ranma, even though he did try hard at the end. Looking forward to what happens when Kasumi alerts the rest of the family(except for Genma, as he probably run like a scared weasel) and how they might stop Nodoka from carrying out judgement.

P.S. I like story idea #2 as I'm a big fan of Ranma with the other two sisters, rather than Akane
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
great chapter. leaves you hanging in suspencs wating to see what happens next. will ranma sruvive, will he come back, what will the tendos/ryoga/amazonz/fiances do! (story idea#2 sounds better and it sounds like you have more of that on mind rather than idea #1)
Nutty AL chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
As for your ideas to write the stories I am voting for both! i like ideas 1 and 2 best! May I suggest the internet reseach for Sailor moon. Well i have thier 'japanese' names and some of thier attacks but that's it! Even my info is limited. if you want to have a little help? I have plenty of time!
Rorax chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
I like it. Ranma's gone through an incredibly horrowing experiance and has been changed by it.

To be honest, I'm of two minds about his personality shift though. On one hand, depression can produce something like his personality, but on the other hand, it's Ranma, I think he's taking this a little *too* calmly. Maybe some additional internal dialouge would help give a referance to his emotional state.
dana-san chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
Well, well, well. At first I thought I would really hate this fic. Now I am interested and want to know what happens next. Its a different sort of study - how will Ranma's mother react? Will she think he should commit suicide? What will Ranma do with himself since he no longer has the same level of ability? Will he determine that he can still do some martial arts if he doesn't commit suicide? His honesty is refreshing, a sign of someone with nothing to lose. I like it.
dennisud chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
You took care of the Fiance's some what though the writing itself was a bit stiff, you got your point across. What i mean is that it didn't flow as well as the other chapter or stoie you have had, ther simply was a bit of feeling missing here.

Also I think that someone will get to him before he meets his mother.

Eitherway someone has to be the one who gets Ranma to find something to live for and to do for his now changed life.

I wonder who?

dennisud
The Nameless Author chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
you'll get more reviews if you allow anonymous people to review.

secondly you have some typo's for names in there.

first one is the Shishi houkou dan that is wrong it is spelt Shi Shi Hokodan.

second one is the moxybustion it is spelt moxibustion.
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
good fic. and its very self wakining as well. makes one wonder about their own limits and mortality...i wonder what will happen when ranma meets his mother, will she be all traditional and demand sappuku/banashment. or be civil and love him any way(doubt but possible).

as for the naban, you make it soud like it lost its power...but what if their was another means to make it work or something. one thing i hope is when ryoga and mousse find him, their willing to be friends.
Kyrtythren chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Interesting, though depressing.

Typos (since you asked) that I noticed in passing were:

1. fair instead of fare in summary

2. airen/ailen-don't know which is actually right, sinec chinese is not something I know, but most people seem to use the 'r' one.

3. girls' locker room-strictly speaking, it's not correct, but conventional useage usually refers to girls as the gender rather than the specific group using it, so you wouldn't have the apostrophe. It's not wrong as is, just atypical.
dana-san chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
At first I thought this would be another "Ranma stuck as a girl" fic but now it is entirely different. No sugestions - just wondering if the pain or ability changes when he changes gender. Perhaps as a she the damage is less extensive? Anyway, I would like to see what happens next although dark fics tend to make me sad (as I suppose they should..)
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6