Reviews for Awakening of Evil
Linzerj chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ooooooooh...
Mr Joey Bon chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
This story is pretty good so far. Nice, idea i've always wanted to see something like this. Who knew typing in page 756 and hitting the 'jump' button would bring me to such a masterpiece.
darkbird101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
cool i like horror
Finn Mac Cool chapter 7 . 5/3/2005
A good ending to the chapter. Brother Blood being dealt with so anti-climatically was a good bit. I also like how you handle the Teen Titans as a group, and I must confess that I loved Beastboy saying, "All we need is some mud." Each Titan going off to sleep again in their own way was good, and the Terra dream had just the right shade of sadness and happiness. Excellent job on yet another great fic.
Finn Mac Cool chapter 6 . 5/3/2005
An army of Angry Ravens. So are they the final battle, or is it Brother Blood and his agents? Anyways, some more good work here, particularly the Starfire part; that was really sweet. One tiny nitpick: you describe Raven's cloak as blue instead of purple/violet.
Finn Mac Cool chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
It did get a little sappy, but in a good way. What exactly would have happened to them if they had made the other choice, though? Would they not wake up, would they die, or would it just break their minds? Either way, it's going really good, though I wonder what Hope's going to do with Starfire; her nightmare is that she's all alone, so there's no one for Hope to talk through.
Finn Mac Cool chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
Decent explanation for why it's happening. Brother Blood being surprised by Terra himself was a good aspect. Not really much more to say as this was an exposition chapter.
Finn Mac Cool chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
A very chilling and fitting nightmare for Beast Boy, all the more impressive because you wrote this without having seen "The Beast Within". Bravo. Cyborg's dream was a little predictable, but it would also be out of character to have his greatest fear be anything else; the show's just covered that pretty thoroughly. The Terra one was also quite good as we never got to see much of Terra's angst over her destructive powers on the show. After her initial appearance she had control, and so her conflict became over her double loyalty instead.
Finn Mac Cool chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Some really cool nightmare sequences. If it weren't for hints of a connection to Raven, I'd think maybe you were using Dr. Destiny or the Scarecrow (being the two DC Comics guys who have the most to do with nightmarish stuff). Going by a scene in "Clash of the Titans", I think I can guess how the Terra nightmare is going to be done. So far, a nicely creepy story.
Finn Mac Cool chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Good introduction to a story, and a nice look at what the Titans would do on Halloween (I've been planning a story centered around the Teen Titans at various holidays, but coming up with plots to go with the holidays is proving to be hard). The bit about Starfire seeing a girl dressed like Terra was an interesting moment. At first I was wondering if Raven would be in to Halloween or not, but I think you made the right choice here: like Buffy the Vampire Slayer once said, really creatures of the night leave Halloween for the posers. Raven and Cyborg treating Beastboy like a little kid was cute.
anwen chapter 7 . 4/19/2005
u jus don stop bein amazin do u?

luvz ya

Anwen

X
The Mad shoe chapter 7 . 3/24/2005
Great fic.
theSilver-Sapphire chapter 7 . 2/13/2005
wow! really really good! me likey!
pnaixrose chapter 7 . 2/12/2005
Yet another story well done. Great job!

Aww...I think BB's nightmare was the worst.
Ultimate R-Man chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
Just going over some of your stuff I missed while I wait for the next update to All Wet. I must say, this was an awsome piece. You captured each of the Titans' fears perfectly, and the connection between Trigon and Brother Blood was a nice touch, if a bit untrue to the series as we've since seen. Still, it's an idea that seems to work, something that I might have done, or might still do. Blood, selling his soul to Trigon...

I like the inclusion of Terra, though I must disagree with you; she should not be revived. Though her death did upset me, it was very emotional, and I feel bringing her back would ruin the impact. Now, if a person with powers LIKE Terra's showed up, it would work. I recall in the comics she had a brother named Geo-Force. Perhaps a vengeful sibling storyline? Hmm... you sure are giving me a lot of ideas today.