Reviews for A Conversation about Sakura
Kaede Kayano chapter 1 . 5/28
Sounds like they're describing themselves more than Sak and Sasu-cakes...
Awesome story. Enjoyed it
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 1/31
You described so well how a conversation about Sakura's and Sasuke's relationship could develop to one about Tenten's and Neji's feelings for each other. Amazing story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Haha!were they referring to themselves?oh and lol,seems like ain't abt sakura and SAS_gay at all(phew!)I loved it
KenRik chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
A good perspective of sasusaku. Nice job! Also on tenten and neji
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
You write Team Gai so well! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
That was bad! It shouldnt have even included the shittest pairing in the history of anime! Sasusaku should never happen! Naruto or lee are who shed belong with. Sasuke uchiha is a bitter, twisted, self absorbed, revenge driven bastard and should just rot away where he is. He thinks he found true power but it was given to him. Itachi is the only decent uchiha. He worked for his power. Sakura needs to grow the hell up. Oh, and she IS like all the other fangirls. She even broke off her friendship with ino. What kind of friend does that?! Shes a damn bitch!
laila45 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
It's quite unteresting:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was good when neji grabbed tenten's arm i was like 'kiss her dammit kiss her!' But it was great anyways
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This was written years ago, and yet, I still find it beautiful. Stupendous! And yes, I did get their whole conversation. Now if Lee only left them alone for maybe a fewminutes, we would have gotten Tenten's answer, yeah?

Will she or will she not?

-sigh-

Lovely, lovely, lovely fic. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
memory's marionette chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Yes, the subtext was very clear. ;) And years after reading this for the first time, I still wonder what Tenten's answer is to Neji's "Will she?" XD But in any case, this was very IC, poignant and well written. It's been a while since my first reading, but I always come back to your fic because it's just a fandom classic, I think. :)

Wonderful job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
yeah, yeah, at least I think I got it. they were talking about themselves behind the apparence of discussing about Sasuke's and Sakura's relationship, weren't they?
digging4more chapter 1 . 4/21/2013