Reviews for A Conversation about Sakura
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was good when neji grabbed tenten's arm i was like 'kiss her dammit kiss her!' But it was great anyways
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This was written years ago, and yet, I still find it beautiful. Stupendous! And yes, I did get their whole conversation. Now if Lee only left them alone for maybe a fewminutes, we would have gotten Tenten's answer, yeah?

Will she or will she not?

-sigh-

Lovely, lovely, lovely fic. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
memory's marionette chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Yes, the subtext was very clear. ;) And years after reading this for the first time, I still wonder what Tenten's answer is to Neji's "Will she?" XD But in any case, this was very IC, poignant and well written. It's been a while since my first reading, but I always come back to your fic because it's just a fandom classic, I think. :)

Wonderful job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
yeah, yeah, at least I think I got it. they were talking about themselves behind the apparence of discussing about Sasuke's and Sakura's relationship, weren't they?
aisarikka chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Got it. Wonderful. :D
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Adorable! Luv NejiTen
jessi chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Great story!
In the State of Haecceity chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
"Did I convey the subtext clearly enough? You all "got it" right? Someone validate me here! :)"

Yes, I got it! :D This was really well-written and perfectly subtle. I can imagine this scene happening between Neji and Tenten because it sounds realistic.
classically chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
this was so sweet,
i'm just sitting here
with a silly smile on
my face omg.
MacieHeart'sCasey chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I can't believe I found this again! I read this years ago and happened to stumble across it in somebody's favorites! I just want to say I love this story so much and the writing style and the way Tenten and Neji interact and ok I will stop going on, but I just want to say I that this is a beautiful peice of writing and I'm glad I found it, defintley going on my faves this time! :) -Macie
teamcan chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Got it! Great work :)
Mysterious Smiles chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow. I love the foil between Team 7/Team Gai. The subtext was a bit too obvious, but I understand you probably did it that way so all your readers (even the dense Naruto-like ones) could pick up on it.
Franny Mika chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Brilliant story! And of course I understand the "subtext" - you're a very good writer, keep it up!
RisingMist chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
RisingMist blinks cluelessly and wonders where that conversation would've gone in the end. Damn it! Lee interrupted and left everything unfinished.
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Awesome! I love Nejiten! Great stuff.