Reviews for A Conversation about Sakura
Corazon de Mazapan chapter 1 . 9/19
I DO GOT IT! I love the Nejiten ship.
DLFangrill chapter 1 . 1/1
YESS! I love the way you wrote the actual conversation as the subtext :)) I couldn't help but giggle as the underlying meaning beneath Neji's words becomes clearer and clearer, and how Tenten slowly realises exactly what they were talking about XDD
Newline chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
Never thought I would agree with Neji on something.
Lamelinam chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
As a neji/tenten and sasuke/sakura shipper, I really liked this story. The subtext of the conversation was really well done.
Poodie chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Yes I got it, this was great!
kaede kayano chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Sounds like they're describing themselves more than Sak and Sasu-cakes...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Awesome story. Enjoyed it
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
You described so well how a conversation about Sakura's and Sasuke's relationship could develop to one about Tenten's and Neji's feelings for each other. Amazing story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Haha!were they referring to themselves?oh and lol,seems like ain't abt sakura and SAS_gay at all(phew!)I loved it
KenRik chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
A good perspective of sasusaku. Nice job! Also on tenten and neji
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
You write Team Gai so well! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
That was bad! It shouldnt have even included the shittest pairing in the history of anime! Sasusaku should never happen! Naruto or lee are who shed belong with. Sasuke uchiha is a bitter, twisted, self absorbed, revenge driven bastard and should just rot away where he is. He thinks he found true power but it was given to him. Itachi is the only decent uchiha. He worked for his power. Sakura needs to grow the hell up. Oh, and she IS like all the other fangirls. She even broke off her friendship with ino. What kind of friend does that?! Shes a damn bitch!
laila45 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
It's quite unteresting:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This was good when neji grabbed tenten's arm i was like 'kiss her dammit kiss her!' But it was great anyways
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This was written years ago, and yet, I still find it beautiful. Stupendous! And yes, I did get their whole conversation. Now if Lee only left them alone for maybe a fewminutes, we would have gotten Tenten's answer, yeah?

Will she or will she not?

-sigh-

Lovely, lovely, lovely fic. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)