Reviews for Cat Tales
Kurama 2004 chapter 9 . 6/27/2017
I think Takao likes Hilary in this story and is jealous that Kai is living in Hilary's house. Kai is really cute in this story. He really loves Hilary. Please update. I love the whole thing. I have already read the story about 10 to 15 times. For Almighty's sake please update!
TTawfiq chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
There is no such thing as utter is written in Hilary's Wikipedia its clearly written that she has a huge crush on stop this KaiHil There is no such thing as utter bullshit.
Sweet scent chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
What r you waiting for go ahed and write the next chap I love the Whole thing can't wait for it :D
ellenmedeiros12 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
is a kaihil fanfic? update soon, i like the history.
bellnya15 chapter 9 . 5/23/2009
what a wonderful story! idk if u are still writing but it would be simply amazing if u would continue! u have talent. :)
udontneedtoknowmynameXD chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
AHA! i knew it u read Woriors books dont u
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 9 . 11/28/2008
are you going to finish this it's really good nya update onigai

ja nee nya
XMinatoXKyuubiX chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
thats really funny. Its a good story as well :)
summer'ssong chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
i love this story! please, Please, PLEASE! wright the next chapter! you are a very good wrighter to, you have made it very gripping - cant wait to soo what happens next!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
That was cool um could you tell me the book/manga that this is based on cause it sounds really familiar I know I've never read it but my friend is really obbssesed with it
hil2378 chapter 9 . 11/18/2006
Well why r u still waiting go n write another chappie already! Sorry if i sound mean but my butt been frozen in this seat n my back ache a lot cuz i keep waiting 4 your story n i have already review okay? But if i sound like a stupid bitch that's only cuz i love your story n been waiting 4 a long time now n since i was born in the year of dog n i'm a female so i'm a bitch but seriously don't call me that, hope u guys update faster kay keep doing the super amazin job! ;p
hil6656 chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
Um...this is quite akward but I thought that chac 8 was the last chac before you write the next one(sweatdrop) and how sad that Barkfur died I felt soo sorry for Gutterfang and seriously tell me how can the team hear Kai if Hilary can't and if you don't understand the the things I write about the "umm... till and" don't ask so keep up with amazing work!;3
hil6656 chapter 8 . 10/17/2006
Wow,this is like totally half scary and sad half weird but still dig you tell me you are not changing the name of the cats' english name to when Kai will change back to his form?Keep up the amanzing job!:3
Anime Onnanoko chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
good chapter plz update soon
BiggestFan123 chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
OMG!This is such a good story! Keep it up and UPDATE!

Your BiggestFan!...123...