Reviews for One Fateful Night
Marie Antonia chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
WHAT THE HELL! HER BITBEAST'S NAME IS HOLOCAUST! OH MY GOD!
Potasi chapter 30 . 6/15/2011
I loved this story! omg... i can't find words for it! keep on writing!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 30 . 8/27/2007
this was such a great story, I loved it, now I'm off to read the next one.
Miki Fubuki chapter 30 . 5/16/2007
i love it! only problem i had to try and read it in one day! ehehe especially the part of with the song "At the beginning"..it reall suits the chapter and flshbacks and all..i really like it! (add to favs)
link'sBackpack90 chapter 30 . 4/10/2007
awesome ending. I always love the happy ending. the whole fic was amazing
Long Winded chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
o.o i'm stupid. Forgive me. You got a review from me quite a long time ago and i'd like to say Completel ignore that... now that i know more i'd like to say i am sorry. This is story is good, i've found it again (somehow...) and i'd like to say sorry. Forgive me. Also, The story is very interesting. You did a good job making it. Well, have a good writting time and forgive me yet again.
Scarlett Wolf chapter 30 . 9/9/2006
please write a sequel! i love this so much and i want to read more.
Skyriia chapter 30 . 7/16/2006
OMG! I love this story i have read it like 20 times but i just got my account but this is like the best Kai/You fic EVER and I mean EVER you should write a sequel... i dont have any ideas yet but if one comes to mind i will message you or something...KAY well keep writing like you do

.Skyriia.
Demon-horse99 chapter 30 . 7/9/2006
YA! Its so good! U really should write a sequel.
NejikeruAme chapter 30 . 6/5/2006
hey really loved the story. and yes you should definatly write a sequel. Can't wait. keep writing!
Ayla Silverfang chapter 30 . 5/24/2006
well, what should I tell you... It really is a great story but as I once heard 'And infinite story is cruel' I think the story has ended and thats just it (I can't believe I'm saying this) XD well, I hope to catch your fabulous wrighting once again!

Laters!

Aa-chan! n_n
Long Winded chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This is not meant to be a Flame but it refers to chap 26 that i wish not to enter again.

This is rated T. It's not Fit for Lemons or Limes or whatever those things are called. I was liking the story but it got too bad for me. You really shouldn't do that. As soon as i saw the warning (which i am VERY thankful for) left. That I would like to thank you for. But please next time Rate it M or put a link in your Profile. Or just make a Chapter saying Lemon or something so some of us Innocent eyed (not wanted to read or see this kind of thing) people can avoid it was good at first.
Miss Strange chapter 10 . 2/27/2006
...i've only got one word to describe that little meeting...crepy...
Miss Strange chapter 9 . 2/27/2006
I just thought of something, is Kai ever gonna see his friends again?

Jin: *still gaping at the last remark about being a woman/man*

*rolls eyes* this fiction is getting more mysterious...who is that evil man...?
Miss Strange chapter 7 . 2/27/2006
Aww! That's so cute! Kai blushing and smiling!

Jin: Come on, stop talking woman! You were just whining on how you wanted some peace and quiet!

Shush! I'm not a woman!

Jin: *sweatdrops and eye twitches* ...so...you're a man? Boy, this is...a shock...

Shush! I'm not a man either!

Jin: *still sweatdropping* ...then what ARE you...?

*smiles proudly as if she was important* EX-AC-TLY