Reviews for Flowers On Old Graves
Anon chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I've remembered this fic for years and years and I've come back to it now I've suddenly remembered the title. It's tragic and beautiful and hopeful. Almost like poetry in it's flow. I simply cannot believe this only has a few reviews it's wonderful and moving the way you describe Kakashi and his inner thoughts. You've got a real talent.
Autum chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I am extremely impressed! This is the first fic I've read in quite some time that was anywhere near good. Which is not to say that this is subpar, because it isn't. It flows very well - you start off with a single sentence, an idea, and then your thoughts progress very naturally from it. The dialogue is very...fitting for the characters; I can actually imagine them saying these things, rather than having to suspend my views for the sake of having the fic make sense. It's a treat to read something that's actually in character for once.

Lastly, I have to applaud your technical writing skills - there's nothing worse than tense changes in mid sentence or misspelt words littering a paragraph. You've also neatly avoided typos and misused words and phrases - so kudos to you, and thank for sharing your work.
mani-g chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
this is quite charming.. subtle and unassuming in its beauty..
Qem chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
A nice and sweet little piece.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I liked this a lot. You made it very down-to-earth; something that I can see happening between people who don't really know each other, but slowly become friends.
driftingwanderer chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
interesting... keep writing.
Mia chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I liked it. Very cute, and pretty interesting to say the least. Anyway loved it
Tobu Ishi chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Well, knock me over with a feather. Really good, genuinely interesting and well-written fanfiction involving Kakashi and Iruka. Will wonders never cease?

And you, you wonderful person, you deserve a medal. You write them distant and peculiar and half-aware of each other and I /love/ it. Why can't more people do this, just ditch the rose petals and trashy yaoi hentai and copious fangirlish weeping and see the dirt-dry ironic little relationship those two really have?

Don't miss the insipid reviews you won't get because this didn't end in a soulful kiss under the moonlight. This is a real, quality foray into the minds of two characters, a little snapshot of their lives offcamera that is great in its simplicity, and that is fanfiction at its best.
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
It's like a stab in the heart of all us KakaIru fans. But a happy ending still.
basket case chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
oh my. how infinitely sweet T_T.
AnimeFreakPerson chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Whoa. o.O That is AWESOME. *cheers* I can really imagine it happening, and even though I kind of like shonen ai, portraying them as friends this well is awesome. Write more, please!
Isolde1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I had read it somewhere else, already, of course - but I thought I'd drop by and leave a little review all the same. This fic is a work of art, truly. ;)