Reviews for Affliction
xcrazibabii69x chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Dylan/Spinner slash (or was it?) Hopefully it was; I've never seen that pairing before. I liked it, though.
love-fool chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
The people who usually write Dylan either write him horribly and inaccurately or make him completely love sick over Marco. However, this is just awesome. I mean, it's wonderful, accurate, and doesn't revolve around Marco. I also love that Spylan isn't the main focus really, but a side note. Or so that's how it seems to me anyway. Lovely. Just lovely.
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Oh, fan-freaking-tastic. I'm so glad you wrote a Spylan fic before me. *hates*. Haha, but no, this was hot. I mean, it felt hard to follow at times, either because I'm tired or because you were tired, but the story is great. Hot Dylan voice, clever plot, way to burn Marco there at the end. Love you!
wolfie888 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I loved this and it should definitely be more than a one shot! it was awesome!
Kitty Kat chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Ah, your lovliness shines through very romantically. On a larger scale, I am not usually a Spinner has a wild night of drunken gayness, but hell, it works. Muchos love.
karmakaze chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
It's a good story, but for most of it I wasn't sure who you were talking about. Maybe I'm just not very perceptive, but I was confused. Is this a Marco and Dylan story? Because it seems like it is, but then you mentioned "this pairing" so it's probably an unusual one. Maybe a reread would do me good.

It's a great story...but I'm just a bit confused.
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Wow. Absolutely amazing. The writing was breathtakingly flawless, the plotline was awesome, the descriptions were terrific. And a very unusual, very thought-provoking couple. Undoubtedly one of the best pieces of writing I've ever come across. Kudos to you.